17 : Three Months

It had been fourteen days they're in Italy. Firstly it was one week trip but it was extended by one more week later. They explored Italy's many beautiful cities like Milan, Florence, Naples, Rome and now Venice. In day time they did touristy stuff like exploring mouth-watering food, world-class art to its fabulous fashion and iconic buildings but their night time only for intense love making by exploring each other. In these two weeks they became more closer to each other; their bond strengthen.

It was their last day in Venice as well as in Italy also. They will go back to India tomorrow. Arnav did not let Khushi out of the bed other than the morning business. Their intense love making till continue by noon until Khushi's stomach making sound for food. They had lunch in their room and after lunch they decided to take a nap.

By 4pm when Khushi woke up, In front of her Arnav stood in a towel wrapped around his waist. Her eyes lingered upwards. His hair was wet with little tracks of water flowing down to his eyes and lips. She fluttered at the thought of this divine, handsome, strong, arrogant man all hers.

Arnav " Like what you see Khushi? " folded his arms across his chest highlighting his shoulders, strong biceps and muscular arm

Khushi " Hmmm "

Arnav " I can show you more " smirking

He undo the knot of the towel letting it pool at his feet. He stood there naked glory giving her full view of his hard erection. Her eyes traveled down to his hard erection, her mouth began to water and the wetness puddle between her legs. She flicked her tongue out and back in again.

Arnav seeing lust and desire in her eyes walked closer to the bed " Are you horny Babe? Do you want me to make love or just fuck you? "

He got up on the end of the bed and crawled his way up until he had her lay down on her back. He looked down at her and smiled when he put his fingers inside her and felt how wet she was for him.

Arnav " Tell me what you want Babe? " finger fucking her " Slow love making or rough fuck " whispered in her ears

Khushi swiped her tongue over her bottom lip " Rough Fuck " taking his lips in hers for rough kiss

After two hours passionate loving making with her he rolled off of her after being fully satisfied and lay on his back. Both were breathing heavily.

Arnav " It was incredible " catching the breath

Khushi " You have worn me out Baby "

Arnav " Just wait here ok " pecking her lips got out of the bed

He went inside bathroom and 5 minutes later came out only to carry her inside bathroom. Khushi smiled seeing him arrange a bubble bath for her with some candles lit around bathtub. Arnav gently lowered her in the bath tub.

Arnav " Relax " kissing her forehead left

Khushi laid her head on the edge of the bathtub and relaxed.