11 : Morning After The Passionate Night

Khushi blinked her heavy eyelids as the sun light shining through large windows. What time was it? She lifted her gaze to the clock beside her, it was eight. She sat up in a jolt... only to wince in pain. Her body hurt. Indeed, she seemed to be achey and sore in inexplicable places.

She scanned the room and found herself in Seeshmahal. The memories of the previous night flashed before her. Arnav and her, last night. His tender touches, gentle caresses, drunken kisses, then the bone melting pleasure.

Her body was sore but it wasn't as bad as she had expected. Some of her friends had narrated horrifying tales of their first time. Arnav had been sweet, gentle, and patient where she had expected him to be just the opposite. He had taken her gently. They both had barely slept all night. The sticky feeling between her legs was the only proof that he had been inside her, other than her own sore body. She blushed hard reminiscing how he had tired her the whole night, making love to her until the wee hours in the dawn. She had lost count of how many times he had made her come apart just in one night. And she loved every moment of it.

Covering her naked body with silk sheet Khushi finally dragged herself out of the bed and moved to bathroom. She stood in front of the mirror and removed the sheet from her body. She looked at her naked body in the mirror. She was covered with marks all over her body. She was surprised not to find any regret in her eyes after losing her most precious thing. She had given away the one thing she should protect for her future husband. It was meant to be a gift. Her most precious gift. HER VIRGINITY. And now it was gone.

Khushi shuddered at the thought When Arnav Singh Raizada was done with her, he would toss her out of his life like yesterday's garbage. What then? She knew she would cross that bridge when she came to it. She had a choice and she chose this. And she will never regret it.

Not finding her yesterday's cloth, after having much needed hot shower Khushi emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a robe. She saw a package on dressing table. She opened the package curiously and found a yellow plain anarkali with ruffle detail paired with cropped jacket enhanced with all over floral motif work with matching lace lingerie set . She had intended to wear the same clothes as yesterday, but new, unsoiled clothes would be much more preferable.

She dressed. She put on her silver jhumkas from yesterday. She was braiding her hair in front of the mirror in loose braid just then there was a knock a door. She got up and opened the door to see a maid.

Maid " Madam, Master waiting for you. Please follow me "