14 : One Morning Of Their Life

The beeping of the annoying morning alarm disturbed Khushi's sleep. With eyes still close patted around to her bedside table to turn off the alarm. Although she wanted to go back to sleep but have no time for it. She yawned and lazily opened her eyes. She turned sideways and saw her devilish handsome boyfriend sleeping peacefully like an innocent baby after worn her out completely with his intense love making till wee hours at early morning. Now he continued sleeping peacefully resting his face in the crook of her neck, his hands circled around her bare waist, their legs entangled and their naked bodies were covered with a white silk sheet.

She saw a small smile on his lips in his sleep; he seemed looked so peaceful, almost content. She would never get bored admiring him; his sharp shape cheekbones, his straight nose, his full lips. His lips...The lips always made her crazy; the lips tasted each and every inch of her body leaving nothing. She blushed thinking this.

She heard him grunting in sleep; she bit her lips to control her throaty moan feeling his palm grazing the smooth skin over tummy to her left breast and shifting her close to his body. His extraordinary muscular body touching hers soft and petite one in those places that made her feel wetness between her legs. After a couple of minutes, when she heard his deep steady breaths, Khushi lightly lifted his right hand over her chest and other hand from her waist. She came out from his hold taking special care not to disturb his sleep. Placing a wet kiss on his cheek, she got out from bed covering herself with the sheet.

She bent down and picked up both their clothes strewn carelessly across all over the room, and putting the dirty clothes in laundry basket, she opened the wardrobe. Getting her slogan and car printed drop shoulder pink tee dress from the wardrobe, she went inside the bathroom to freshen up. Within 5 minutes she emerged out of bathroom and went to dressing table, taking a rubber band she tied her hair in messy bun.