2 : Beauty Met Beast

Payal " Khushi, where will Babuji get from this amount of 25 Lakhs? "

Khushi "Jiji, Please you don't worry. I'm sure Jijaji being unaware of the whole issue "

Payal "Khushi, do you think I did the right thing by saying yes to Abhishekji ? Our house is in mortgage already for my marriage. And now this! " sighing

Khushi " Jiji, I think I need to meet Jijaji personally as his phone is not reachable. You don't worry before the baraat arrives I will speak to him "

Payal: "Alright... Go meet him. Ask whether he know about the whole thing. If he does know, ask him not to come here..."

Khushi: "What?! Jiji..."

Payal: "I don't want this marriage if money is all they want "

Khushi reluctantly nodded her head. She rushed towards her father's scooter and made move towards Sheesh Mahal.

An hour later Khushi reached to Sheesh Mahal. The Palace had been bought by Arnav Singh Raizada and his company AR holding a fashion show there that night. It has been the talk of the town since some time now and Abhishek being an employ of AR had been called in for some emergency which he had to attend before he could attend his own wedding.

Parking the scooter she rushed to reception area.

Khushi " Excuse me, May I know the room no. of Mr.Abhishek Sharma? "

Receptionist "Just a second mam, let me check "

Just then a modern lady in skimpy dress came to stand by Khushi enquiring about the AR show.

Lady " Where is AR show being conducted? "

Receptionist " Block A, Maam " looking into system " Mr.Abhishek Sharma in Block C, room no. C305 " looked up to see no one there

In her haste, Khushi didn't realize that the reply given by the receptionist not meant for her. Picking up her pace she started moving towards her destination.

In few minutes she reached to Block A. A woman in a suit had dragged her and thrown on top of the ramp asking her to take a walk. Seeing herself in ramp she froze. Next she was dragged by two models towards the edge of ramp. . She widened her eyes and tried to turn around only to trip on her own skirt and tumble down the ramp. She closed her eyes in fear of dreading the hit; but the impact never came. Instead she felt herself being held close to a warm chest by a pair of arms. She slowly opened her eyes to meet a pair of dark intense eyes.

Time had stood still as she took in every detail of the handsome man an holding her in his arms. His perfectly gelled up hair, his intense chocolate brown eyes, his sharp nose, his perfectly chiselled jaw with two days old stubble, his those sinful lips; his flawless complexion, his perfect height, his broad shoulders, his perfectly well built body. Not that she had not seen handsome man before but this man just the most handsome, dashing man she had ever seen in her 18 years of life. it just look like Greek God. She felt her heart beating so fast. DHAK DHAK DHAK DHAK DHAK ....

Their trance was broken by the blinding flashes of hundreds of cameras around them and the continuous questions about who she was, what she was doing on the ramp wearing green, when the theme was red, whether it was a publicity stunt. Amidst all that commotion she suddenly fell back to reality. Her eyes widened in fear, and she glanced at the stunning man who kept his the predatory gaze upon her.

" Sir, she wasn't supposed to be here. She's not even a model " ." Someone yelled from behind drawing Khushi out of her trance

Khushi noticed his jaw clenched and his face turning red in anger. He let go of her and threw her to the stage roughly.

Man " Sir, I think she's here to sabotage the show"

Arnav " Lock her away "

Even before she realised what was happening, the two women holding her in their tight grip dragged her away not giving ears to her pleas.

Khushi " My sister's marriage....I must go. Please try and understand " choking