Chapter 3

Many years have passed since the disappearance of Juliet Rogers and not even the most loyal SHIELD Agents knew about her. The girls file was so far tucked back that everyone forgot about her. No one could blame SHIELD for Howard and Peggy were very secretive when it came to Juliet and her disappearance, they were the only ones that knew about her existence. Besides one man, the boy she named but never met, Anthony Edward Stark. He is the last person besides Peggy to know about the girl, but he too forgot about the girl his father would never shut up about. Until Now.

"Hey Capsicle!" Tony yelled at Steve from the livingroom of Stark tower.

"What Tony?"

"I think I found another Hydra base." Tony states looking down at his STARK tablet. The billionaire zooms in on the base and sees it looks run down and abandoned. 'Probably hasn't been in use for years. I'll just tell Cap that it isn't a problem.' Tony goes to open his mouth to tell Steve it isn't one they need to worry about. But he looks up as he hears heavy steps coming his way, and sees Dorito man himself. "Oh, Never mind Cap, it looks abandoned." Tony goes to close the tablet but it is snached out of his hands. "Hey watch it, that cost more than your income."

Steve rolls his eyes as he looks at the tablet and get a wave of familiarity. It was one of the many that he took down with Bucky and the Commandos. "I know this place, I took down this base during WWII." Steve notices something different about the base and zooms in on the building that he knows wasn't there in WWII. "Tony, we need to check it out."

"Why is that Cap. I thought you said you took it down." Stark responds back sarcastically. All he has heard his entire life was about WWII and Steve with the Howling Commandos. Tony remembers his childhood hearing about Captain America in almost every memory of his father when he wasn't mad at Tony or annoyed.

"Because" Steve shoves the tablet back in Tony's hands and Tony sees a building that looks newer than the rest of them. "This building didn't exist."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony didn't think that this base was going to need the whole team so he only called Natasha for some extra help. Plus Tony knows she is the only one that can keep the both of them in check, well besides Pepper ofcourse. He would have also called Clint but he couldn't get ahold of that man. 'I wonder what secret he is keeping' Tony thinks to himself, then chuckles. 'That man doesn't have a life besides SHIELD.'

"So where did you say this base was?" Natasha asks Tony with a raised eyebrow. Then she looks at Steve shocked that he was taking time away from his search for Bucky to look at this base.

"It's in Germany." Steve responds to her question, which makes Natasha more shocked than anything else. She can feel that after this 'mission' everything is going to change.

"And why are we going?" She persists, Natasha has a gut feeling she isn't getting the whole story from Steve. Natasha looks at Tony for an explanation but he just keeps walking to the jet. 'What the hell is going on here?'

"It is an old base that I took down that Tony found, but there was a building that I don't remember being there. So we are checking it out." Steve states as he gets on the jet.

'Oh so that is why he is going. Hopefully we can find something on Bucky so Steve isn't as stressed as he is. But still..."Natasha grabs Tony before he gets on the Jet and whispers to him

"Do you have a weird feeling about this?" Tony looks at her and only gives her a small reassuring smile.

"I'm sure everything will be fine Nat. You are just over reacting, just let Steve check this base because he has been acting weird ever since I brought it up." Tony tries to reassure Nat, he has known this woman for so long and knows that she won't let this feeling just go away. Nat gives him the 'If you are even slightly unsure tell me now look'. "I'm almost one hundred percent sure we aren't going to find anything."