Chapter 12

The group continued to watch Disney movies throughout the rest of the day. Tony tried to turn it off after the third movie but Clint, Natasha, and Juliet gave him a death glare. Tony took that incident as an excuse to go grab everyone some pizza and to get away from hearing more Disney showtimes. Juliet couldn't get enough of all the Disney movies, the animation just amazed her in so many different ways.

Steve continued to steal glances of Juliet's face, she had a look of amazement the whole time. Sometimes Juliet would look so much like her mother that Steve would have to take a double take. The group noticed how Steve would constantly look at Juliet but they didn't say anything, it didn't seem like the young girl noticed so there was no reason to point it out. After the fifth movie the group started to leave the living area. First went Thor and Banner, they said something about a scepter but Juliet wasn't paying attention. Then Clint got a call in the middle of Hercules and he left the room in kinda a rush. And last was Natasha, there wasn't really a reason but she gave Juliet and Steve both a look before she winked at Steve and walked to the elevator. Then there was three, Tony, Steve, and Juliet.

Juliet noticed that Tony got up from his seat to go to the bar and looked over at her dad, Steve had his head tilted back and his mouth was slightly ajar, he had fallen asleep only a few minutes into Emperor's New Groove. Juliet took this time to get up and talk to Tony who had zoned out at the bar.

"Hey Tony."

"Hey kid, what's up?"

"Nothing I just thought we could, you know, talk." Juliet got nervous and started to fiddle with the bottom of her shirt. Tony noticed this and gave the young girl a smile, he didn't realize that the person he is most nervous around is nervous to be around him.

 Tony noticed this and gave the young girl a smile, he didn't realize that the person he is most nervous around is nervous to be around him

"Well, what do you wanna talk about kid?"

"I don't know, anything really like when were you born. When did you graduate highschool and college. Pretty much anything that you will tell me."

Tony looked at her with a confused face.
"Why do you wanna know all of that information?"

"Well I am like your aunt or godmother. So I personally think these are things I should know. Just saying."

"Ok, calm down little Rogers. Since you wanna know so badly I was born May 29th 1970, I don't even remember when I graduated highschool but I graduated MIT at 17."

"Wow, isn't that school like a supper competitive science school?"

"I mean you could call it that. It wasn't that hard truly."

"Well you're a Stark so everything comes easy to you. Plus we have the same birthday month." Juliet smiles brightly up at Tony while he just stares at the girl. He never put two and two together about the month of May for his dad but now it all makes sense. Why he was hardly around in the month of May, because he was mourning the girl that was pretty much his daughter.