Chapter 13

Whilst the team was all in the snowy terrain of Sokovia, Juliet was forced to stay on the Quinjet with Bruce. Since the two of them haven't spent much time with one another during her week stay with the team so far, the silence is very awkward. Both Bruce and Juliet have earpieces on them, but Juliet was given strict orders by everyone to stay on the jet. Juliet tries to entertain herself with one of Tony's see through tablets but doesn't like the silence.

"So........... I read that you turn to this raging green monster when you get mad. That must be fun."

Bruce jumps at hearing her voice because it was so quiet and gets flustered by her statement. "I wouldn't say it is fun, but it's an experience."

Juliet sniffles a laugh, "I mean it's kinda what you get for trying to replicate my dad's SSS."

"His what?"

"Oh, my bad, you see Uncle Howard always said that saying Super Soldier Serum was a mouthful so he just called it SSS. Not even he could replicate it, and he was and is the smartest man I know."

Both Juliet and Bruce jump when they hear several different laughs coming from their earpieces. 'Damn I forgot that I had this on me' Juliet thinks to herself, if only the rest of the team can see how red she got by realizing they had heard the entire conversation.

"Doll as much as I love that you are becoming acquainted with the team, now isn't exactly the best time." In the middle of his sentence Juliet can hear an explosion in the background. Looking sheepishly at the ground she mutters a silent 'my bad'.

"Speaking of which, it's getting a little rough out here so we are calling a code green." Clint says over the intercom as he helps Natasha steal a vehicle. Bruce stands up and stretches his body out, Juliet hears several joints pop as she cringes away.

"Sorry bud, but duty calls." Bruce opens the hatch and Juliet is hit with an extremely cold gust of air. She rolls herself into a little ball to keep all her body heat intact. Since waking up from being frozen for years she has been a little sensitive to the cold. As the hatch closes she lets out a sigh of relief. It's way too cold for it being April, there shouldn't be any snow anywhere besides the poles. Now that she is left alone all she can do is listen to the grunts of the Hydra agents and the Team.

"Dad?" Juliet hears a couple grunts before she gets a sound of acknowledgement from who she thinks is her dad. "Are you on a motorcycle?" She could hear a hum of a bike from someones com and she is pretty sure her dad is the only one that can ride a motorcycle.

"Yes" there are more fighting noises from the other line before he questions "Why"

"Oh well, I was just thinking, that maybe, when we get back home, that you would take me out on a spin. On your bike." She fiddles with her fingers as she waits for an answer from the other line. She hopes that if she asks him while he is busy fighting that he'll say yes.

"Juliet motorcycles are kinda dangerous, let's talk about this when we get back home okay." Juliet rolls her eyes not liking the answer that she received. Everyone hears a loud thunk that sounded like metal hitting something.

"Shit!"

"Language."