Chapter 9

"Excuse me! What?" Steve stares wide eyed at Juliet. Why in the world would she want to meet the team so soon, I mean Thor is so loud. Juliet looks at Steve with the most blank expression.

"When do I meet the rest of the team?" Juliet says like it is the most obvious thing in the world.

"Why don't you lay low for the next couple of weeks. You just woke up in a new time so you should lay low. Get used to everything before I throw you to the sharks." Steve tries to reason with Juliet but she isn't having any of it.

"When am I meeting the team?" she repeats with a fierce tone to her voice. One of those tones that imply 'make me ask again and you will regret it.' Steve looks at his watch to see the time and deep sighs.

"You can meet them tomorrow. Right now it is 9:00 so you need to head to bed."

"Wait what?! Your making me go to bed right now! You can't..." Juliet yawns right as she is trying to make her point  "do that!" Juliet crosses her arms and glares at Steve. Steve can only chuckle at how childish she is act. It is like she is throwing a tantrum.

"Yes I can. Plus you just yawned meaning that you are tired." He says with a matter of fact tone. Juliet goes to argue with him but yawns again and rubs her eyes. She admits defeat and just nodded her head and goes to sit next to her father. Juliet puts her head in his lap and starts to fall asleep right then and there. Steve is shocked at how comfortable she is with him already, he expected her to be more reserved but here she is falling asleep on his lap, like he has been there for her for everything.

"Doll..."

"Mmmm"

"Don't you wanna go to bed in your room?" Steve starts to stroke her long brown hair, juliet just hums as her response and steve starts to chuckle. He picks up her head and stand up and places her head back on the couch. Steve looks at his daughter with adortion in his eyes, he didn't know that someone could be so perfect until he saw her.

Steve picks up his daughter bridal style but makes sure she is comfortable in his arms. Juliet snuggles into his chest and lets out a big sigh. Steve walks down the hallway to a door right across the hall from his room. He gently opens the door and places his daughter on the queen size bed, he bends down and takes off the shoes that Natasha gave him so she could keep her feet semi warm. He untucks the bedding and lays her in the bed and tucks her in. He leans down and kisses her on the top of the head.

"I love you Juliet." Juliet moves and a smile spreads across her face. Steve stands to walk out of the room but his hand is grabbed by Juliet still laying in the bed.

"Please stay." Juliet is looking up at him with tears in her eyes. "I'm scared I'm going to wake up and you are going to be gone. Like today was all a dream." Steve smiles down at her and moves her hair out of her face.

"Move over." Juliet scooches over to make enough space so Steve can lay down next to her. Steve takes off his shoes before he lays down and turns his body to face Juliet. She moves closer so she is close enough to hear his heartbeat and know that he is there.

"Juliet" she opens her eyes up slightly and looks up at her dad's blue eyes. 'Wow mom was right, I really do have his eyes'. "Doll, i'm not going anywhere. You're stuck with me." Steve smiles down at her and a tear runs down her face as she nods. She goes back to cuddling into his chest while Steve wraps his arms protectively around her. They both fall asleep with the comfort of one another, they didn't move at all throughout and for the first time in a long time Steve didn't have nightmares about the past.

It was early morning when Natasha decided to go grab Steve for their normal morning workout. She heads to his level and notices that Steve isn't awake at his normal hour. Natasha looks down at her phone to see what time it was and notices it is 5:40 in the morning.

'Odd' Natahsa thinks to herself. By this time normally Steve would be drinking his coffee and already dressed for their morning workout. Natasha makes her way to Steve's room to see that it is completely empty of anyone. The bed is still perfectly made and it looks like no one even slept in there the last night. Natatsha turns around and sees that Steve's guest room door is cracked open.

Natasha open the guest bedroom door and sees a sight that makes her heart melt. Juliet upper body is laying on Steve while she is lightly snoring. While Steve's arms are tightly wrapped around Juliet like she is stuffed toy that a little kid is sleeping with. Steve is lightly snoring like his daughter but he is also drooling which Natasha almost laughs at how cute and funny the both of them look. She takes out her phone to take a few pictures before she heads out of Steve's level. She will let him just this once sleep in.

Natasha makes her way to the main floor that everyone hangs out at and sees the majority of the team sitting around.

"Sup Nat."

"Hey Tony."

Tony looks around and doesn't see Steve coming out of the elevator and he isn't anywhere in sight. "Where's Steve?"

"He's still sleeping."

Everyone in the room turns to look at Natasha with shock written all over their faces. They were all thinking the same thing 'Cap doesn't sleep in'. Clint looks at Natasha to see if she was lying.

"You're lying." Clint bluntly states. Natahsa raises her eyebrows in a questioning manner.

"Am I." She holds up her phone to show everyone the picture she took of Steve and Juliet. Everyone scurried over to where she is standing to see the picture of the two Rogers sleeping soundly. Thor is shocked by what he is seeing.

"WHO IS THAT? WHY IS CAPTAIN SLEEP WITH A YOUNG FEMALE!" Thor screams at the phone. Tony spits out his drink from how loud Thor was and what he had said.

"Wow Point Break calm down. Did no one tell you what happened yesterday?" Tony looks at the rest of the group but they all look to the ground sheepishly.

"No, no one informed me about anything from yesterday." Thro looks at the group but no one is making eye contact with him.

"Well yesterday Cap, Nat, and myself went to a hydra base because Steve had a weird feeling about it and he needed to check it out. While we were there we found this girl which happens to be his daughter. So we brought her back here and now she is living with us."

"So Steve Rogers has a child?"

"Yes."

"What is her name?"

"My name is Juliet" A young female voice came from the elevator and everyone turned their heads so fast they might have gotten whiplash. They all looked at the young girl with wide eyes and she couldn't help but laugh. She has never seen a group of adults look at her with that much shock before, it cracked her up.

Juliet calmed herself down from her laughing fit and looked back at the group of five and did a small wave. "Hi"

__________________________________________________

Hey Guys!!!! I really hope that you guys liked this chapter. I know it is just a filler but in about two chapter we will be moving into Age of Ultron! Yay! This story is really going to take off after the next chapter so buckle up. Please comment and vote on this story it helps a lot to know that you guys like this story.

Love,

Your Author