Chapter 10

"Hi." Juliet looks at the group of strangers and takes in all of their appearances. She recognizes the female with the bright red hair as one of the people that took her out of that hell hole. The lady looks nice but Juliet can tell that she could kill you if she wanted too. Juliet looks at the man that stands next to the redhead and sees that he looks pretty normal. Nothing crazy stands out about him but those are the scariest kinds of people. He could blend into a crowd like no other and kill an enemy with a flick of a wrist.

'WOW' Juliet stared wide-eyed at the biggest man she has ever seen. He is so tall and buff, he could break me with a simple hug. Juliet backs away from the big man a little bit and looks at the last person in the room. She would know who he is no matter his age. Tony Stark, Anthony Edward Stark, wow he really does look like his dad. I wish I was around when he was little! He would have been so cute!!!!

"Hi Tony."

"Hey Juliet."

Thor storms up to Juliet and picks her up and hugs her! "She is as light as a feather!" He swings her around until Natasha punches him in the arm!

"You're going to crush her!" Thor drops Juliet and she heaves first breath. That may have been the scariest experience she has ever gone through.

"Now that you introduced yourself kinda I think we should as well." Clint says and goes up to Juliet and holds his hand out. "I'm Clint Burton. Also known as Hawkeye." Juliet shakes his hand with a firm grip. Clint looks at her shocked and pulls his hand away fast "damn kid strong grip. You could have broken my fingers."

Juliet laughs "Or you're just fragile." The rest of the group looks at her with amusement. She is so different from Steve they find it funny.

"I did get to properly introduce myself when we were saving you. So I'm Natasha, also black widow." Natasha waves at the girl but doesn't make a move to give the girl a hand shake.

"Thanks for that by the way."

"It's my job."

"Ya but still thanks. I would most likely still be frozen if it wasn't for you."

Tony watches Juliet from a distance as she is introducing herself to Bruce trying to memorize what she looks like. He has grown up with the stories of this girl and here she is. Right in front of him, this shit is crazy. Juliet turns to Tony and sees him staring at her, she smiles and waves.

"Hi Tony."

"Hi Jules."

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry."

"Why? You didn't do anything."

"I left, I got taken! I was supposed to go to one of your dads events and I didn't. I was so mad at my mom and everyone for judging me for who my dad was. I just wanted to be known for me, not Captain America's kid."

"I understand."

"I should have been there. I should have been here for you when you were little, and when your dad died. I'm such a horrible aunt and godmother! I'm so sorry Tony. I'm so sorry." Juliet runs and jumps at Tony and holds him. She keeps on saying how she is so sorry, Tony just holds her and strokes her hair. He didn't realize how much he needed this nor how much he needed someone else to understand how he felt as a kid.

The elevator door opens and Steve walks out and sees his daughter clutching onto Tony like there is no tomorrow. He looks to the group and they all just shake their heads at him. He'll have to ask her what happened when they are alone again.

"I thought I told you we would wait to introduce yourself to the group." Steve says as he walks up to Tony and Juliet. Juliet looks up at her dad and wipes away her tears and smiles at him.