Chapter 7

When the group touched down on the Avenger's tower Steve instantly goes to grad the still sleeping Juliet but he is too late. Tony had already grabbed Juliet and was walking down the platform to get into the building. It was cold and Juliet was only wearing a long paper like dress, Tony doesn't know why he grabbed her but he felt this connection to this kid. He remembers everyone in his family talking about her, this girl that they all so adored until she went missing. He understands now why they had loved her so much; she was like an angel.

Steve was shocked to see his daughter held by Tony; he didn't know how to feel about Tony getting to his daughter before him. First Tony finds the base, then he finds Juliet in the cyro chamber, and now Tony is bringing her into the Avengers tower. Steve really didn't know how to feel about Tony's fast-growing relationship with his daughter. 'Why am I so jealous of Tony right now?' Steve thinks to himself. Something didn't sit right with him, he wanted Juliet all to himself! I mean he just met His Daughter for the first time, shouldn't he be the one that gets to hold her!

Natasha watches this whole situation happen from the front of the jet and gets full view of Steve jealous expression. She also doesn't understand why Tony took to Juliet so fast but she can't say anything. Natasha also has fallen for the young girl in the matter of minutes of meeting her. She would do anything for this girl, if that meant giving her life then so be it. Juliet somehow misled her way into the assassins steel heart, and the most untrusting person on the planet.

"Steve you shouldn't be jealous of Tony."

"I'm not jealous."

"I am a spy Steve; I can see that was a lie from a mile away. Hell, Bruce would have been able to tell that was a lie."

"Whatever Natasha."

"Steve what's wrong." Natasha doesn't have to ask this question to know what was wrong, but she wanted to hear it come from Steve.

"Nothing" Steve starts to walk into the building but Natasha stops him. He turns around and glares at her because he doesn't want to be too far behind his daughter. Lord forbid that Tony accidently drops her, or worse she wakes up in Tony's arms and not his.

"Come on Rogers just talk to me."

"I said it is nothing Natasha."

"Come on Steve, just tell me!"

"I just don't like it Okay!" Steve explodes.

"What?"

"I don't like that he is the one to find her! I don't like that he is the one that knows her best! I defiantly don't like that he is taking MY daughter into a location that she doesn't know while she is asleep! She is my kid! I should be the one holding her right now as I walk into the building, but he got to her first! So far in just the day of knowing about my daughter he was the one to get to her first!"

"Steve is this really why you are jealous? Because he found her?"

"Yes, is this the answer you wanted! You wanted me to tell you what was wrong and here is what is wrong. I am the worst father in the world, I just found out about my daughter that is 14 years old! But in reality, she is more like 64 years old. What kind of dad am I?"

"A pretty bad ass dad! Did you forget you were Frozen In Ice for 70 years? Did that fact slip your mind? Carter and the rest of her family including the Starks thought you were DEAD. So obviously you couldn't meet your daughter, but look you found her, she is alive and well. Hell, Steve you automatically went into dad mode the moment you laid your eyes on her. So you need to get those stupid ideas out of your head."