Chapter 5

Tony swerves his head so fast that it could have flew off his neck. The girl was staring right at Steve with an astonished expression, Tony could tell she was trying to process what the hell is going on. Juliet looks at the man that looks identical to that of her father but that couldn't be possible.

She jumps up from the cot and sprints to the corner of the room farthest away from the three people. "Who the hell are you guys."

"Doll I need you to calm down."

"No! Who the hell are you!"

"Well, who are you?" Tony retorts to her question. He wanted to see her reaction, plus he didn't see her name when Natasha showed the file to Steve.

"I asked you first!"

"Well I asked you second."

"Fine! Well my name is Juliet Bucky Rogers. So now you are obligated to tell me your names. Starting with you." Juliet is pointing right at Steve. "Because you look exactly like my father but he died so it can't be possible."

Steve, Natasha, and Tony all give one another a glance to figure out how they were going to break the news. Natasha ends up being the one to step up and talk to the girl. She knew that this was going to be a hard process because she knew how much Steve struggled with the news.

"Ok Juliet what is the last thing you remember." Juliet give Natasha a strange look.

"Why?"

"Just answer the damn question!" Tony snaps at the girl. He finally placed where he knew her from after she said his name. 'What the hell is it with the Rogers' being frozen in Ice.' His father always had a picture of the girl in his office but he only spoke her name once. Tony remembers constantly asking his father about the girl but he never got a name until one day they got into a fight.

"God, why the hell can you never understand dad! I don't want to be you, I don't want to be a shadow of yours." Tony screamed at his dad. He was only 16 at the time and just graduated highschool, and his father was already talking about Tony taking over Stark Industries. Tony just wanted to be a kid but his father said he is a Stark, he has to be better.

"Tony, you remind me of a girl I once knew. If only you got the chance to meet her, it would be different." Howard says looking at his son Tony and sees the same fire in his eyes that he would see in Juliet. Juliet hated being compared to her father it always made her boil up inside. God he missed that kid.

"Who was this girl you never stop talking about. Who was so special, but you won't ever say her name." if there was some other person Tony hated hearing about constantly other than Captain America it is this mystery girl. He would hear his parents talking about this girl but they never said her name. They would talk about her in the most random of times and then look at Tony with sad eyes. Tony then noticed that his father is giving him that sad look that he hates so much.

"Juliet Bucky Rogers, your godmother, the woman that named you before you were even thought of. She would have loved you." Howard than left his son where he was standing and walked to his workshop. With Tony being completely shocked by the news he just received.

Now that Tony was looking at the girl up close he could see why his father loved her so much. He sees the same fire that he had when he was a kid, and that sarcasm is something you only develop when you are around a Stark for too long. Juliet glares at the man that has nonstop been annoying her since she has woken up. 'God he reminds me of Uncle Howard. Wait!'

"No! I won't answer your questions until you answer mine. I asked what your names are so spill." She glared at all three of the people in the room with the classic Peggy glare. It was something she perfected when she was young and it terrifies everyone in the room. Most importantly Tony and Steve, they both know the woman that Juliet inherited that look from.

"Ok kid I am going to break it down for you. You have been in that chamber there for about 60 years give or take. It is the year 2014, and the man that looks like your father is your father. He was stuck in ice for 70 years because he was frozen after he put the bird in water. Got it." Juliet looks at him with wide eyes but nods. She is processing the information super overwhelmed but Tony doesn't stop talking.

"Now that Lady over there is Natasha Romanoff, super scary and is a spy. She worked for SHIELD you know that thing your mother created with my father. Now my name is Anthony Stark but I go by Tony. My dad is Howard Stark, he and my mother nonstop talked about you. They are both dead so don't even ask if they are still around. Yes your mother is still alive but she is super old and has Dementia. And that is about it." Once he finishes he hears her laugh. Steve smacks Tony in the back of his head but keeps his eyes on his daughter.

"You almost had me there!"

"What?"

"I almost believed you! But Howard would never name his kid Anthony." She laughed so hard that she grabbed her chest. The three adults looked at each other than the girl like she was insane.

"Howard...hahahahahah... naming... hahahahahahahahaha, No you got it all wrong."

"And why is that." Tony sasses back.

" Well Tony he hated that name. I told him that Tony Stark had a nice ring to it and he said no. I pestered him about it for years, just wanting to get under his skin but he never budged. So you almost had me. NOW who are you really."

All the adults looked at each other again trying to figure out a way to prove who they were without making Juliet freak out. Tony finally steps out of his suit and pulls out his wallet, he then gives his ID to Juliet.

"Oh my lordy he actually did it."

"Yes he did, now we can please leave."

"He really named you Anthony. Man how I wish I could laugh in his face. He always said he hated that name. 'No son of mine will be named Anthony. My kid won't be called Tony.' little did I know all it would take was for me to be kidnapped."

Steve steps forward and truly looks at his daughter for the first time. Wow is all that he can think. Juliet looks at her father and realises that this is truly happening. All they do is stare at one another with wonder and adortion in their eyes.

"Daddy, your really here."

"Hey doll."

That is all it took for Juliet to run into Steve's arms and hold onto him with all of her strength. Steve closes his eyes and hold the back of her head just loving the feeling of her hugging him. Never did he ever think that he would ever have kids and be a father but here he is holding his daughter. This was the last person he had left, the last of his family. Steve starts to feel water on his shoulder and looks at his daughters face and sees tears streaming down her face.

"Oh Doll don't cry." Steve wipes off the tears on Juliet's cheeks but more replace them. She couldn't stop smiling at him though.

"I never thought that I would meet you, and here you are."

"I'm here." Steve looks at Natasha and Tony with so much love in his eyes. They have never seen this much emotion on his face and it makes them happy.

"Let's go home."

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait readers! I have been trying to figure out a posting schedule and new chapters will be up every Friday and Monday. I have written the next few chapters to make sure I keep up with the posting schedule!

I hope you all loved this chapter and are ready for the next few to come. They will focus on Juliet's relationships with Steve and Tony. Please leave comments and feedback, I read all your comments.