One 💦

"I must drink! Drink every bit today! This is my only chance!"

Tyler took a deep breath, turned on the water faucet, and let the hose do it's work.

He and his best friend Josh had a very hard job which was the only one they could find to pay off their debts.

They worked at people's houses to collect chlorine from their backyard pool.

Their plan is to use the chlorine to fill up their pool to create some form of gas, but no one knows the truth on why they'd do this.

Only Tyler knows the reason, and it's very lethal.

While working, Tyler took a styrofoam cup from his bag and filled it up with chlorine.

When Josh wasn't looking, he started drinking it.

"Sippin on straight chlorine." He thought as he drank.

When he was done, he held the cup close to him so that he'd take another drink when the time was right.

Josh came over with a white liquid deicer to fill up with the chlorine they collected. Tyler took the hose and all the chlorine filled into the deicer.

Tyler and Josh looked up to each other as the deicer was filling.

"This is  the most we've collected in a week." Josh said.

"You're probably right." Tyler replied. "This is gonna save us both from losing everything."

After getting paid, they put the deicer on the back of the truck and made their way back to their house.

As Josh drove, Tyler drank another cup of chlorine. He even licked away small droplets even though it was already empty.

"Sippin on straight chlorine."

It was all he could do.