Two 💦

Tyler and Josh arrived at their house and began to unload the deicer of chlorine they collected. Because Tyler was a bit drowsy due to the chlorine he drank, Josh carried the deicer for him.

Once they got to the pool, Tyler put on his headphones while Josh started the hose to pour the chlorine into it.

Though the process took hours, it did not stop Tyler from drinking the chlorine from his cup, which made him even drowsier, but he fought it kept working.

Josh looked at him while he poured.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes I'm fine." Tyler replied. "Just tired."

"We've been working for 10 hours."

"Yeah and I'm tired."

"Don't worry, you'll be alright. I'll make you your favorite tonight."

Tyler got excited.

"Blueberry cheesecake with strawberries and whipped cream?!"

"That's right!"

Tyler dropped the cup and gave Josh a huge hug.

"You're the bestest friend ever! I'm so glad to have you in my life!"

"Me too."

The hug was cut short with Josh accidentally dropped the hose and it almost landed in the pool. Luckily, with the little strength he had, Tyler picked it up with Josh holding his legs so he wouldn't fall.

Tyler handed Josh the hose. Chlorine was still coming out.

"Thanks Tyler."

"No problem."

"I've never seen you that strong before."

"It's been a while." Tyler replied.

Tyler was strong on the outside, but on the inside, he wasn't.

Because of all the chlorine he's taking, it's effected his health dramatically. With all the dark thoughts in his mind, he thinks it's the only way to stop it.

But the truth is, it will only make things worse.