Five 💦

Tyler laid down on the couch after a long day of work. He had just drank a cup of chlorine and had vomited on the floor. He was not feeling well at all.

Josh stayed by his side, taking care of him and giving him every need, yet he didn't know what caused him to get sick.

"Joshie, I'm hot."

"I know sweetie, just hang in there."

Tyler coughed.

"Okay Joshie."

He handed him a wash cloth to keep himself cool because of his hot he was. Josh even touched his forehead to check.

"You're running a fever."

Tyler whimpered.

"Oh Josh, why do our lives have to be so tough."

"Baby it's gonna be okay. We just need to work hard to pay off our debts."

"I hate this job!"

"I know baby, but it'll all work out soon."

"Yeah but-"

Tyler started vomiting again. Josh gave him some water.

"Honey, drink this and lay still."

"Joshie-"

"Just do what I say and you'll feel better."

Tyler obeyed and drank the water.

However, when Josh fell asleep on the couch, he snuck a few drinks of chlorine.

Even though it didn't help him, he severely was withdrawing from it and it made him better for the time being.

Later that night, Tyler fell asleep. Josh woke up and carried him upstairs to their room to put him to bed.

After he tucked him in, he kissed him on the forehead before he got dressed and got into bed as well.

But he stayed up a little longer just to admire his best friend, who was asleep right next to him.

Again, he kissed him on the forehead.

"Goodnight Tyler."