Four 💦

The next day, Tyler worked extremely hard, trying to make a lot of progress, but he was very weak. His lack of chlorine effected him badly, which made him drink more and more.

Tyler drank so much chlorine, he even gone to almost drinking some from the deicer. It was extremely unhealthy but it helped him.

As Tyler worked, Josh came out and started helping him. He took notice of his friend's appearance.

"You look pale." He said.

"Why?" Tyler asked.

"I don't know. You just do."

"I think your seeing things."

"No Tyler, you look pale. I can't see any color on you."

Tyler ran inside of the strangers house and looked into the bathroom mirror and saw he had no color.

It was because of the chlorine.

"I'm just a chemical."

Tyler couldn't see himself as a normal human anymore. It scared him but it was true.

Because of what he has been doing to himself, it changed him from a regular person to a non living chemical.

Tyler came back outside and went back to work without saying a word to Josh about his skin change. Josh knew he was right and that Tyler saw it himself.

He didn't know what he was doing to cause a dramatic skin change. Maybe he got sunburnt or didn't eat for a few days.

He wasn't sure.

Josh put down the hose and got out the truck keys.

"I'm gonna go to the store and get more deicers for the chlorine."

As soon as Josh left, Tyler started drinking as much chlorine as he could. He didn't care if it would make him sick.

He just did it.

And he didn't stop.