Ten 💦

"Tyler?" Josh called as he walked out onto the porch. "Tyler darling? Are you still here?"

He looked everywhere, but could not find him.

Then he remembered that Tyler ran off, so he got into the truck and drove around looking for him.

He searched every house and every yard, looking for the boy he cared about, until he saw something suspicious from the neighbor's pool. So he headed there.

When he arrived, he looked around the front yard, and even asked the neighbor if he seen him, and they didn't.

These answers frightened Josh, even going as far as checking the pool.

When he looked, he saw Tyler floating face down in the pool.

"TYLER!"

He jumped into the pool and get him out. When he got his head above water, he was surprised to see Tyler still conscious.

"Tyler! What the fuck did you do!"

He didn't respond back, but Josh still got him out the water and laid him flat on the ground. He started shaking him.

"Tyler! Talk to me baby!"

Still, nothing came out of him. He still was laying on the ground, his eyes wide open, not responding to him.

Josh was terrified. He thought Tyler was dead. Tears came out of his eyes as he tried to revive him.

"Tyler please! Come back to me!"

He cupped his cheeks and kissed him really hard.

"Please Tyler. Please."

Suddenly, Tyler started coughing out chlorine water. He was shaking and convulsing. Josh pulled him into his arms and calmed him.

"Tyler. My love, it's me baby."

With those words he said to him, Tyler stopped shaking. He looked up and saw Josh standing over him. He reached out and touched his cheek.

"Josh?"

"Yes baby. I'm here love."

Tyler started crying.

"Oh Josh."

He hugged him to his chest.

"I'm here for you baby. I'll never leave you. I promise."