Twelve 💦

"No!" Tyler cried.

Tyler got off the bed and started walking around the room. Josh sat there, sad and worried.

"I'm sorry Tyler. I can't think of anything else."

"I will not let you send me away like some pet!"

Tyler was very frustrated. He couldn't bare the thought of Josh throwing his life away.

"Tyler, I want to do this because I love you."

"NO!" The boy screamed, throwing a glass object onto the floor.

"Tyler please. Don't-"

"I will not do this! Not at all!"

"I want what's best for you, and if it means this, then I will do it."

Tyler pushed Josh off the bed.

"Get out!" He screamed. "Get out!"

Tyler's anxiety rose so high, it caused him to start crying on the floor.

Josh, feeling helpless, left him alone in the room. He went to the nearest bathroom and started crying as well.

In the middle of the night, as Josh slept, Tyler snuck outside to drink chlorine. He went through most of the deicers and did not stop until he felt like he had enough.

But he didn't have enough.

As he drank, Ned appeared.

"You know your gonna die right?"

Tyler dropped the deicer.

"Why do you care?"

"Because, I want to."

"You don't even know how to save me!"

"I may just be a little demon, but I'm somebody someone needs, and I'll never abandon them. In your situation, you do need me. If I leave you, you will die, and Josh will probably follow you in that path."

Hearing Ned's words, Tyler was still trapped in his path to dying, but he somehow woke up.

"Your telling me, Josh can save me?"

"If it means putting you away for a week or two, yes."

Tyler took another drink from the deicer.

"Never."

He watched as Ned disappeared before his eyes, and he saw Josh standing over him.