Three 💦

Though Tyler's day at work went well, his health began to sink a bit. He tried sleeping, walking around the house, or taking a bath, but nothing would help him.

After Josh went to sleep, Tyler took his cup and snuck outside to get more chlorine to drink.

However, when he looked at the back of the truck, there were no chlorine.

The boy started crying. He fell against the truck and sobbed as loudly as he could. No one heard except for Josh, who came running outside to Tyler's side.

"Tyler what's wrong?"

"I don't know!" The boy cried.

"What are you doing out here?"

"I wanted to come look at the truck but I hit my head and fell."

Josh became sad for him. He kissed him lightly on the forehead.

"There there my love, you'll be alright."

As Josh nursed him, Tyler saw a driver that had a little bit of chlorine in it. He wanted to go for it, but if he did, Josh would see it.

As much as he wanted the chlorine, he decided not to.

"Let me take you inside and help you get better." Josh said.

He helped Tyler to his feet and took him inside. That's when the boy began to wish he had more chlorine.

"Sippin on straight chlorine. Let the vibe slide over me."

It was too much for him, yet he wanted it so badly, but there was nothing he could do.

Josh laid Tyler in bed and took care of him for the rest of night. To him, it seemed he was going to be okay.

But for Tyler, he wasn't.