Eleven 💦

After the accident, Josh kept a very close eye on Tyler. He still didn't know the truth about what he was doing to himself, but he still watched him regardless.

Tyler became even more depressed and even became extremely suicidal. Often he would go into the bathroom and try to drown himself in the bathtub, but the heat was too much for him to handle.

He tried hanging himself, but he had no rope in the house, except for a wire, which scared him if he attempted to use it.

Finally, the only option for him was to continue to drink chlorine, which was slowly killing him. But because Josh was watching him, he couldn't do it any longer.

However, in the middle of the night, he would sneak out by the pool and drink as much chlorine as he could to try to get an overdose.

But every attempt failed.

Through the time he watched Tyler, Josh was slowly falling in love with him. He just wished he knew why Tyler was like this so he could help him. It hurt him to see him suffer every day.

He thought about some way he could save him from possibly dying. Anything that could save his life.

And that's when he thought about sending him to a mental hospital.

He remembered when Tyler asked to go to one because he didn't know what was wrong with him, and Josh spoke against it because he didn't want to send him away.

But now Tyler's life was on medical, and he needed to do something quickly so he wouldn't die.

He came to the decision to send Tyler to a mental hospital.