Seventeen 💦

"Tyler? Where are you sweetie?"

Josh looked around the house, but could not find him. He was nowhere to see seen.

"Tyler Joseph where the fuck are you?"

Tyler was sitting in the empty pool, weak and could not move.

He had drank the chlorine from the puddle.

He was dying.

Ned came to him, trying to do whatever he could to save his life, but the damage was already done.

He didn't want see Tyler die slowly, so he gave him a styrofoam cup filled with chlorine.

With the last of the strength he had, Tyler took the cup from him.

Ned watched him, with tears falling from his eyes.

"I always thought you'd live."

Tyler looked at him, smiling.

He lifted the cup to his lips and slipped on the straight chlorine.

As the small drop went through him, he collapsed to the ground, lifeless.

Ned started crying as he watched Tyler's life disappear before his little eyes.

Grieving over the death of Tyler, he cuddle next to his body and fell asleep.

Then he and Tyler disintegrated into the air, ceasing to exist.

As night fell, Josh continued to run around the neighborhood looking for Tyler, screaming as loud as he could.

"TYLER!"

Tears fell from his eyes.

"TYLER!"

Josh fell to the ground, sobbing and crying for Tyler, but he never came.

Tyler wasn't alive.

He wasn't real anymore.

He was just a chemical.