Sixteen 💦

A few weeks later, Tyler came home from the hospital, and he was still depressed, but he stayed as far away from chlorine as possible.

He was scared of losing his humanity or going back to being weak, so he told Josh he was officially done and sober.

This made Josh very happy, but he continued to keep Tyler under constant supervision. He wanted to make sure he was telling the truth.

Through the next few days, Tyler worked like normal and didn't get anywhere near chlorine. He just drank normal water.

During the night, Tyler and Josh would spend a lot of time together to make up for all the damage that was caused. They fell in love with each other even more, and it made things better than ever.

Josh loved Tyler so much and he was willingly to do whatever it takes to keep him forever.

Before going to sleep, Tyler and Josh would lay together and talk about how much in love they were with each other.

Tyler said he loved Josh, and Josh said he loved Tyler.

However, when he saw a puddle of chlorine one day, he started to want it again, and almost forgot that it would kill him if he went anywhere near it.

He tried to avoid it, but persisted.

Suddenly, Ned came back to him.

"Remember what the doctor said? You can't touch that chlorine! If you do, you'll die!"

At first, it seemed he was going to listen to Ned's advice, but he so much wanted to once again taste the venom on his tongue.

He went over to have the puddle of chlorine.