Fourteen 💦

A week went by, and Tyler was still going out in the middle of the night to drink chlorine. Josh already knew and he made every attempt to stop him, but it never worked.

Ned stopped coming to him. He could no longer support Tyler after he threw his own life away in front of the boy he loved.

However, shortly after Tyler's last drink, he became very very sick. Even to the point of dying.

Through the next few days, Tyler didn't go to work or hang out with Josh. He stayed in bed and suffered through the illness of death. His life was starting to slip away from him.

One night, Josh woke up and saw that Tyler wasn't sleeping next to him. He then heard the sound of vomiting coming from the bathroom.

Then it stopped, following with a splash of toilet water.

Josh got terrified, and he ran and started banging on the door.

"Tyler! Open the fucking door! Please!"

He didn't come to open the door. Josh had no choice but to find a way to break the door open.

When he did, he walked in and found Tyler down in the toilet, his body still fetal position. His hands were at his sides.

Josh screamed and pulled Tyler from the toilet. He saw his face was covered in vomit.

Despite the horror he was seeing, he began performing CPR on him, but nothing was reviving him.

He pulled out his phone and called 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"I think boyfriend drowned in the toilet!" He cried. "He was sick and he vomited and he passed out and I walked in and found him face down in the toilet!"

"Is he breathing?"

"No he's not breathing! Please send an ambulance!"

"Don't worry, the ambulance is on the way. Just stay on the line with me until they arrive."

"Okay!"

Josh stayed on the phone with the 911 operator until the ambulance arrived, all the while trying to save Tyler's life.

He was dying, really slowly.