Thirteen 💦

It was like his life flashed before his eyes. Josh was right there, looking at what he was doing to himself. He knew now. He knew everything.

He knew the truth.

"Is this the reason why you almost drowned?" Josh asked. "Is this the reason why you're always sick? Is this the fucking reason why you're gonna die?!"

"Josh please don't-"

"Our job, our lives rely on that chlorine, and you're using it to kill yourself!"

"Josh I'm-"

"That's fucking poison Tyler! It's what will kill you! You're going to die! You're going to die if you keep on drinking that shit! And I cannot lose you! I love you!"

Tyler started sobbing.

"Josh I'm sorry! I didn't mean for this happen! I'm so sorry!"

Josh started shaking Tyler relentlessly.

"You're like my true love!" He shouted. "Ever since we've been friends, I've dreamed of marrying you and having a life with you, and now you're gonna lose yourself to this! I can't do it! I can't watch you die! I need you Tyler! I fucking need you!"

Tyler fell to Josh's arms and sobbed harder than he did before. He let out every inch of regret he had in him.

"I'm sorry Josh. I'm so sorry for everything."

Josh kissed Tyler's cheek.

"It's alright baby. It's alright."

"But promise me this Josh."

"What?"

He looked into Josh's eyes and pressed his hands against his cheeks

"If I lose to myself, you won't mourn a day, and you move to someone else."

When Josh heard him say those words, his heart sunk.

"Tyler, I don't think I could move on if I lose you."

"Well, you may have to."