Chapter.3

Let's have another toast to the Dude Almighty.😎😎

____________________________________

Harry walked through the doors of hell called school and sighed as he got swallowed in the crowd of students.

He walked to his locker and kept flirting back with some girls who seemed to worship the grounds he walked on.

As he neared his locker,he spotted a quiff of blonde hair and smirked.

"Harry I swear if you try anything today I'll show you things that are worse than death." Niall turned to Harry and glared at him before he could say anything.

Harry was amused with Niall to say the least.

"Hello to you too.What have I done to you today?" He asked and Niall shrugged.

"Just giving you a heads up.I'm already having a shitty morning so if you try anything stupid I'll lash out on you." Niall said and slammed his locker leaving Harry with an amused smile.

But hearing that Niall was having a shitty morning was amazing so he quickly got his books and ran after Niall catching up with him as he got to Math.

"This early?" Harry asked.

"What?" Niall didn't know what Harry was talking about.

"You are having a shitty day this early?" He clarified and Niall rolled his eyes.

"Let's just say you are not the only one who knows how to get on my nerves." Niall said as they entered the Math class that was their first lesson for the day.

"Who is it that finds you impossible too?" Harry asked with curiosity lacing his voice.

"Not importan-scratch that,it's very important I'm just not gonna answer it." Niall said.

"Is it someone from the footie team or not?" Harry asked not being able to hide the grin that was on his face.

"I'm gonna put that in the 'not gonna answer it category'." Niall said with a smirk.

"You are annoying." Harry's voice had gone from curious to angry and Niall wondered if he was bipolar.

"Wow thanks,you are the first person to call me annoying.Means a lot coming from you." Niall sassed and Harry raised his hand to punch him square in the jaw but Niall saw it and held his wrist before Harry could punch him.

"I said don't try shit with me today Styles.I'm done with you." Niall said and let go of Harry's hand.

Harry was obviously surprised but he chose not to show it.

He wondered how Niall could block him out and with so much power for a kid who looked that small.

Niall sat down and Harry sat next to him.

"I get it you don't want shit but can you sit somewhere else? I always sit in the back and I don't fancy sitting next to anyone especially you." Harry said to Niall who just glared at him.

"I like sitting in the back too and if you have a problem with that,you'll either move elsewhere or deal with it." Niall said and got everything out to get ready for class.

Harry thought about strangling the idiot next to him and get expelled but then he thought of his mum and counted to ten trying to calm himself.

Soon the teacher walked in and cut off all murder plots that Harry had in his head.

*

When it was time for lunch,Niall and Harry left the room together and joined the students in the hallway.