Chapter.14

Happy birthday Niall.

____________________________________

The following morning, Harry was the first one to wake up, he looked ant Niall who was curled up in a ball and smiled at the sight.

Niall looked so peaceful, he didn't wanna wake him up and so he decided to shower first and if Niall was not up by that time,he would have to wake him up.

Harry opened his duffle bag and got out a pair of skinny jeans and a black tee the he took boxers and went to the bathroom.

He found four new toothbrushes in the cabinet and brushed his teeth as the shower was warming up.

He finished brushing his teeth and then stepped into to the shower.

It felt nice and he took a really long one.

When he was done, he stepped out and took a towel, drying his hair as much as he could then he dried the rest of his body and dressed up.

He got to the room and found Niall still sleeping so he went over to him and sat down next to his feet.

"Niall, wake up." He whispered but Niall wasn't budging.

"Niall wake up." He said in a louder voice and this time, Niall stirred.

He blinked his eyes open and looked up at Harry.

"You look so cute from up there." Niall blurted and Harry was taken aback but he still managed to smile in a cheeky way.

"And you look gorgeous under me." Harry smirked and Niall rolled his eyes.

"Why did you disturb my sleep?" He questioned instead.

"You have to get up if you wanna go sightseeing or I'm leaving without you." Harry threatened and Niall gasped.

"I'm up." He sprung up and ran to the bathroom. A few minutes later, Harry heard the shower running and smiled at how fast Niall got up when he reminded him about the reason they are in Paris.

Harry decided to call his mum and tell her how they traveled safe and how he is okay and looking forward to exploring.

He didn't take note of the time while talking to his mum because the next thing he knew, Niall was walking back in the room with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Harry thought he had forgotten to take his clothes as he was in a hurry to get in the shower.

After saying bye to his mum, Harry hung up and looked at Niall who was looking back at him with a pair of boxers in his hand.

"My mum says hi." He said to Niall.

"Thank you, how is she?" Niall smiles politely.

"She's okay although she says she misses me." Harry smiled fondly just thinking about his mum.

Niall smiled but it seemed forced and Harry noticed. Probably because the subject of parents was touchy when it comes to Niall.

Harry quickly picked up on that and decided to change the subject.

"Aren't you getting dressed?" He smirked.

"And have you looking at my naked body?" Niall retorted.

"Problem?" Was Harry's teasing response.

Niall shook his head and went to the living room area where he put on his boxers and came back in the room to put on the rest of his outfit.

He bent down to get clothes from his bag and Harry's breathed hitched because he had a good view of Niall's arse.