Chapter.18

A morning is always an amazing time of the day. It symbolizes that nomatter what happened the previous day, you have a chance to a new day and use it according to how you want. Well, mostly.

In Harry's case, when he woke up that morning, he had a smile plastered on his face. He knew that he didn't want to change anything from what happened the previous day. Because Niall addmited his feelings for him and here he was, waking up beside the boy who had managed to steal his heart.

And judging by the bright sunlight seeping through the curtains and illuminating Niall's pretty face as he rested his head on Harry's chest, he knew that it would be an amazing day.

It was a Saturday morning, and he wanted to spend all of it in bed cuddling with Niall, but they were both in Niall's parents' house and Harry knew how much Niall hated spending time there. He'd have to take Niall back to his house or Niall's personal house.

He sighed in contentment and turned his head to look at Niall clearly but he could feel the headache creeping up and he immediately, almost, regretted drinking the previous night but he was so happy to regret it so he just groaned. However, his action woke Niall up.

Harry watched him stir until his eyes fluttered open. He didn't care how creepy that looked, he just wanted his face to be the first thing Niall saw after opening his eyes.

"Mmmmm morning." Niall smiled shyly and hid his face in Harry's chest when he realised that Harry had been watching him sleep.

"Morning, love. How did you sleep?" Harry asked, placing a kiss in Niall's hair.

"The best sleep I've ever gotten in a long time, what about you?" Niall's words were muffled because his face was still in Harry's chest but Harry heard him.

He ignored the feeling he got when Niall's breath hit his bare skin on his chest and concentrated on Niall.

"I slept good as well, thanks." Harry answered politely and Niall looked at him.

He tried, he really tried to ignore how cute Niall looked in that moment, looking up at him with big bright blue eyes and pink lips. He tried but his best seemed to not be good enough as he ducked his head and captured Niall's lips in his own.

He felt him smile in the kiss and that made him smile too. They kissed for a little while before they broke it to catch some air.

"I fucking love you so much." Harry breathed as his lips ghosted over Niall's.

Niall giggled and his eyes widened at the sound that left his lips but Harry thought it was the most beautiful sound ever.

They then looked at each other and burst out in fits of laughter.

When they had calmed down, Niall sat up and eventually stood up. He stretched and Harry's eyes never left his amazing body, clad in only a pair of tight boxer briefs.

Then he walked over to his nightstand on Harry's side and took a bottle of painkillers and a water bottle that Harry only noticed then.

He swallowed two pills with the water and handed the bottle to Harry. Who did as Niall did without questions.

Then when Niall had put his painkillers back, Harry looked at him with an amused smile.

"I don't remember you putting any water or painkillers here for hangover."

"Well, I kind of always just leave a fresh water bottle in here whenever I come. I drink to sleep mostly when I'm here so they come in handy a lot." Niall shrugged.

Harry nodded in understanding.

"So wanna go down and have breakfast or wanna go out and get some." Niall asked Harry looking at his phone which was a few minutes after 10am.