Chapter.26

"This is good." Niall breathed out. Moving further into Harry's arms. They were sat in Niall's living room with the rest of the lads just having a day in on a Saturday morning, a week before their finals.

The past months had been a bit draining for them; as a couple. They had had fights, disagreements and just downs generally. But they had also had best times. Memories that would stay with them for as long as they both lived.

It seemed as if every fight or disagreement they had, brought them closer. And they were now as thick as thieves.

"Yeah it is." Harry said softly, pulling Niall closer and kissing his head. "I felt like I was gonna go insane if I did anymore revision. I needed this, we all did."

"Well, you are welcome." Louis said from his spot on the floor, surrounded by pillows and blankets. "I can't wait for Eleanor to get here, I so hate fifth wheeling." Louis complained.

Harry and Niall along with Liam and Zayn who were also cuddling on the love seat laughed. It had been Louis' idea that they all take one day to rest and just be with the people they love and they had all agreed. Unfortunately, Louis' girlfriend, Eleanor had to watch her mother's friend's child for a couple of hours. But now she was running late because the woman hadn't yet picked up her child.

"She'll he here soon." Niall assured him and bit back a moan when Harry accidentally palmed him under the blanket that they were wrapped in.

"I can't believe it will all be over once we finish our finals. I'm so gonna miss highschool." Liam commented and smiled down at Zayn who was in his arms.

"I know right. I honestly don't know if I'm ready for college. I mean we'll all probably scatter around and then I will miss you all much. Can time just stay frozen for a while longer?" Zayn added.

They all sat silently, each lost in thought thinking about what the future held for them and how much they would miss their present; like right now being together in the same place and just enjoying each other's company.

"I hope we'll keep in touch." Niall said hopefully. He really hoped they would. Sure he and Harry were gonna go to the same University in Dublin but the others were gonna be back in England, so they were all relying on communication to keep them together. Niall made a mental note to vist atleast once every two months.

"We'll be fine, guys." Louis said, lighting up the somber mood that had crept in when it was not needed. "Look at us and all the things we've been through and still stayed tight. We'll get through this; we'll be alternating in visting and we'll be communicating frequently, right?"

There were choruses of agreements from them and they smiled.

Soon Niall heard the oven ping and peeled himself from Harry's arms. "Cookies are ready!" He walked to the kitchen to take them out and Zayn followed him to help.

*

That night, after spending the whole day with their friends, Niall and Harry decided to spend the night at Harry's house.

But as soon as Harry opened the front door so he could lead Niall in, he wished he had stayed at Niall's for the night.

He was met with a sight of his parents in a heated argument.

Nonetheless, he opened the door wider and grabbed Niall's hand, planning to go up to his room and cuddle Niall and until his father left like he usually did.

"Are you sure you wanna be here?" Niall asked, sensing Harry's tension.

"Yeah." Harry nodded. "I'm gonna have to be there for mum when he leaves." Harry explained and Niall nodded in understanding.