Chapter.7

Harry sighed as he looked at the boy seated next to him,head down and about to fall asleep in Math class.

This was so unlike Niall,he was obviously not paying attention to the teacher and that worried Harry.

Niall was always so attentive in class even if they were always getting in trouble.

So seeing him,close to falling asleep in his favorite class was new.

"You do realise that you are about to sleep during your favorite class right?" Harry whispered in Niall's ear and Niall opened his eyes still laying his head on the desk.

His eyes didn't look like he was about to sleep though,they looked so vibrant and blue.

"I wish sleep would just come to me already." He huffed.

"We are having a test tomorrow morning about what we are learning today.And you want to sleep?" Harry asked.

"I just don't care anymore Harry.I'm tired of everything.Maybe if I fail a test for once,they'll give a fuck about me." Niall said tiredly.

"What are you talking about?" Harry knew that Niall had problems at home but he didn't know what they were and he decided to leave him alone since they barely stood each other.

Instead of answering,Niall just sighed and yawned loudly catching the attention of the teacher.

"Hungry or sleepy?" She asked from the front of the room.

Niall knew that she was talking to him and he blushed deeply making the girls coo at him.

"Very hungry." He told her and the class erupted in laughter because this was the first hour after lunch and Niall was hungry?

"It's just a few minutes after lunch,Niall..." The teacher trailed off with a smile on her face because Niall was smiling so warmly at her.

"I skipped lunch." He answered with a sheepish smile making people in class to chuckle.

A girl infront of the class raised up her hand and spoke up when the teacher pointed at her.

"Um,I've got a couple of apples ma'am." She said in small voice.

"Would you like some apples Niall?" She asked in a teasing voice and everyone laughed,Niall included.

"Yes please." He told them and the teacher told the lass to pass him the apples,which he thanked her for.

He then thanked the teacher and passed one apple to Harry then they both started eating.

*

After the last class for the day, Niall and Harry left together and headed to practice.

Niall changed into some joggers and a jumper,then ran out to the field before his mates started asking why he was not dressed in his footie uniform.

After a few minutes,Harry too finished changing and ran out,he saw Niall talking to coach Spencer and by the time he got to the bench,Niall was already sitting down looking through his phone.

Harry sat next to him and Niall lifted his head to look at Harry.

"Why aren't you playing today?" He gestured to his outfit.

Niall shrugged. "Just not feeling it." He answered.

"Why's that?" He pressed and Niall shot him a pointed look.

"Look Niall,I really don't wanna pry because your private life belongs to your private life but you are starting to really worry me." He said and Niall sighed.