Chapter.15

It was Monday, two o'clock in the morning when Harry and Niall made their way to Harry's car that he had left parked in the airport security lot.

They had to get to the airport around midnight in Paris and had flown in the earliest hours of the morning.

Both of them had memories from the trip that would stay in their hearts probably for the rest of their lives.

None of them talked about the kiss they shared or Harry's feelings for Niall, they both decided to leave it and let the universe work on their behalf.

Harry was of course slightly hurt but he understood the life that Niall led and adding a relationship to it wasn't a very brave idea.

They got in the car and Harry started the car up, driving towards the highway.

"Where am I dropping you? Mine or yours?" Harry asked after a few minutes of silence.

He knew that Niall wouldn't agree to go to his but he still tried.

"I can't sleep at yours Harry. Not after learning your feelings for me." Niall said with a lazy smile.

"Of course you can. I mean you still shared a room and a bed with me after I told you, so what's the difference? Besides I understand your reasoning, it's not like I will force into a relationship or anything." Harry reasoned.

Niall sighed. He hoped that the situation wouldn't change things between them especially because they had the same friends and so if things became awkward then that would be a problem.

"It's just... I don't want you to feel like I'm leading you on s'all. If we keep being that close you might get the wrong message and when you ask me and i say no, you might think I was using you and I don't want that." Niall said and rubbed his sleepy eyes.

"That's not it at all. We talked about this Niall and I respect your decision. Unless..." Harry trailed off and kept his eyes trained on the road.

"Unless what?" Niall asked looking at Harry.

"Unless you are just afraid of falling in love." Harry said.

Niall looked at Harry but didn't say anything.

"Can you drop me at my house?" He said instead.

"Your personal house?" Harry glanced at him and Niall nodded.

"But you don't have any clothes there for school in the morning." Harry pointed out.

Niall put on a thinking face for a second before he lit up as an idea popped in his head.

"I have clothes in my bag and although they are not clean, I'll put them in the wash when I get to the house and have something to wear to school." He smiled and Harry smiled with him.

"Smart. And how will you get to school? Taxi?" Harry asked again.

"My black sports car is there." He said.

"Fine." Harry grumbled and bit back a smile at the fact that Niall seemed to work it all out.

"I just don't wanna face them yet. If I go to the house that is." Niall said and Harry nodded, understanding immediately.

Ten minutes later, Harry was parked in Niall's driveway. And Niall got out, gathered his things and said bye to Harry.

"See you at school in a few hours." Niall waved.

"Bye, get some sleep yeah?" Harry waved back and then drove to his house when Niall had entered his house.

*