Chapter.13

Harry sat down next to Niall on their lunch table on Thursday.

"Hey guys, Niall told you yet?" He asked excitedly and looked at everyone on the table.

"Not yet." Zayn answered for all of them. "What's going on?"

"Well, we've decided where we wanna go..." Harry replied, trailing off so that Niall could fill in.

"We're going to Paris!" Niall cheered excitedly but Harry turned around and glared at him.

"The fuck Niall, did you have to yell in my ear and damage my ear drum?" Harry asked angrily.

"Well excuse you for my excitement." Niall rolled his eyes.

"The least you could have just said is sorry, god you are so obnoxious." Harry said.

"I'm obnoxious? Have you met you? Niall fired back as the rest of them watched on in astonishment.

"Shut the fuck up. I swear you yell louder than Louis and that's saying a lot." Harry still held a hand over his ear.

"Hey, don't bring in this. I refuse to be dragged between you two." Louis said and raised his hands in surrender.

"Anyway, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted..." Niall clapped his hands and shot Harry a look who only glared right back.

"We are going to Paris and we have to choose who we are going with among you three so we thought of asking you first." Niall explained.

"If we fail to decide then we'll have to draw papers and anyone who picks go will go and vice versa." Harry added, back to his excited mood.

It was just the five of them and the two boys had trouble choosing who would go and who would remain, so they decided to first ask the boys.

"It's okay guys, Liam and Zayn can go with you." Louis said.

Liam and Zayn hadn't asked each other out yet but every one with eyes could see how in love they were so Harry thought that Louis must have based his judgment on that.

"What no Louis, you can't say that. You deserve to go too." Zayn argued.

Harry and Niall looked at each other as they watched their friends make a decision.

"Its okay, I'll remain you guys go." Liam spoke up.

They continued arguing on who would go and who would remain. None of them wanted the other to remain.

After a while, Harry and Niall were almost halfway through their lunch, Zayn got their attention.

"Guys, how bout we let them go alone?" He asked Liam and Louis. "We went their last year."

"What, No." Niall argued but Zayn continued speaking.

"Last year during Liam's birthday, his dad told him to celebrate it anywhere and we all chose to go to Paris but Harry's mum got sick and he couldn't go. So we went the three of us." Zayn explained and Harry remembered how his mum had begged him to go with his friends but he couldn't leave her after his dad beat her up.

"But...But I've been to Paris before too with my famil-" Louis smiled as he cut Niall off.

"Harry has been there too Ni. We all have, with family but we went as friends and had so much much and we just want you too to have fun by yourselves too without family." Louis reasoned and Niall nodded slowly when he understood what the others were trying to get across.

"Okay, but I still feel bad about it." Niall said.

"You are too nice. But don't worry, there are no hard feelings. You guys have fun." Liam said with a warm smile.