Chapter.6

Harry waited impatiently for the line as he waited for his turn in the coffee shop he was in.

He had gone to the mall to surprise his mum with buying groceries without being forced and when he finished,he decided that he could use some coffee.

He spotted a turf of blonde hair at the front of the line but dealing with Niall was the last thing on his mind right now.

So he went back to his phone.

After a minute he heard someone whispering in his ear.

"You can leave the line now,I got your favourite." Harry looked up and saw Niall smiling at him.

He looked behind to see if Niall was really talking to him or someone behind him.

When he made sure that it was him,he stepped away from the line and hesitantly got the coffee from Niall.

"Uhm thanks?" It came out a question because he was still processing the fact that Niall Horan got him coffee.

"You are welcome,and don't look so surprised." Niall said with a smile.

"I saw you in the line and since I know your favourite coffee,I saved you the trouble." Niall said as they both stepped out of the coffee shop.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked.

"I was here with Liam and Zayn,we came to see a movie and since I don't wanna go home yet,I decided to hang around for a bit." He explained.

Harry also told him why he was in the mall and they decided to hang out together for the rest of the afternoon.

"Bye Niall." Harry said as they parted ways after spending close to two hours without fighting.

"Bye Harry,see you on Monday." Niall waved and Harry went to his car so that he could go home.

*

"Niall it was your fault,stop blaming everything on me." Harry said as they entered the cafeteria together on Monday at lunch.

They kept on arguing about who's fault it was that they were in trouble again.

When they got their food they,went to their friends and sat down next to each other.

Lunch went on and Niall accidentally nudged Harry's side when his phone buzzed.

"You idiot that hurt." Harry shot Niall a look as the blonde shot him the finger and went to answer his phone.

"You guys act like an old married couple." Louis commented and the rest of the table agreed.

Harry scoffed.

"The things I would give to see these two a couple." Josh said.

"Two thousand pounds." Liam chirped in.

"I would help you fund
that." Zayn said and everyone soon agreed that they'd fund it.

"You are crazy." Harry shook his head at his friends.

"Just a date Harry.Get him on a date and two thousand pounds is yours." Louis taunted.

"Don't waste your words Louis,we all know Harry can't take Niall on a date." Luke spoke up with a smirk.

"Do you really think that I'm not capable of asking Niall out?" Harry was amused that his friends didn't have an ounce of belief in him.

"No Harry we don't think you can take Niall out on a date because he wouldn't agree to it." Josh clarified.