Kings Journal Entry

It's been five years since the first attack on my hotel in the America's. Turns out J was the reason said building was destroyed, the fucking bitch won't give up, he thinks that by taking down my trading ships, warehouses, and private buildings he will have the power take over. Jokes on him I own all of Europe and Asia and working on doing some deals with Africa so I can have more ports coming in. J is known all over north and south America and he thinks that he can rule the world with it. He's been after my throne for years and is just now acting out on it. I built my mafia using the blood sweat and tears of my family, nothing can destroy my Kingdom.

My mafia isn't crooked like J's, who relies on drugs, sex trafficking, and doing money deals with big shot corpurt people. Often I see his minions on the news for a new scandal. The whole Kim mafia is the reason why a lot of these main stock holding companies are facing lawsuits and losing profits. I strive to make the world a better place by taking the ones who destroy it out. Those who use the weak and poor for their own gains deserve to be taken out of this world which is exactly why I need end the Kim mafia once and for all.

Allegedly J has been the heir to the Kim mafia since he was born, all though no one knows when that was he has two older brothers. The oldest being Kim Namjoon and the middle son is said to be missing. It's been five years since the old leader of the Kim mafia,Kim Heechul, was brutally murdered with his mistress which just so happened to occur at my hotel. On the day of the attack I got a call from the guards stating that they had found the remains of Heechul and his pregnant sidechick at the time in the grand suites bathroom cut up and burned. Next to their bodies was a note declaring the fall of the Kingdom Mafia with a white and gold mask. While I instructed all the hotel staff to safely and quietly remove all non-mafia affiliated personnel out of the building four bombs went off destroying the hotel and ending thousands of lives.

I absolutely hate cowards that take innocent people's lives and from that day on I have devoted my life to finding out who J is and ending him. The only known facts are that he wears a mask at all times, he was born and trained for the sole purpose of taking over the mafia, and he lacks all empathy for those who are weaker than him.

A year after the attack I successfully seduced the oldest of the Kim brothers in hopes of learning more from the inside. Kim Namjoon has proven to only helpful when I go to America and need a translator.  The egghead looking man is completely obsessed with me since he left the Kim Mafia I took him in since he has proven himself loyal by killing one of J's close comrades. I believe her name was Park Jimin. But it's been a hard four years with the ignorant man. IQ 148 my ass.

J has been in Korea for three years and I've slowly been watching as he bought one of my old hotels and is using the warehouse next to it for storage. He acts as an idol with many guards,mask, and hoodies and leaves often early in the morning. I've identified him under the false name Kim Taejin in the records. Last week J killed one of my best men, Jay Park known as Jae, the man was a legend and the best in field beside Hope and I.It's also been confirmed that J has started a new sex and drug trafficking ring in Seol and I plan on rading the hotel and warehouse in efforts of ending the corruption of my beautiful city. Two days ago I received a pale pink letter wrapped with a dusty white ribbon, inside was a bloodied picture of Namjoon and I having dinner in one of my restaurant's last week signed with a J. I may not love Namjoon but I'll be damned if I let his own brother kill him. I'll end this war once and for all and find out who is behind the mask that has killed thousands.