Secrets and Lies

Yoongi's POV 

"Park Jimin"

That name...how could it be...there's no way….it has to be someone else…..so that's why we couldn't find him….
How could the monster I tried to run away from manage to be so close to me after all these years…..I should have known he was behind all of this….it was him all along….that evil bastard…

King's POV 

In the blink of an eye it's as if the whole world was in slow motion. Once Hoseok had said who was in charge of the Kim mafia, Yoongi froze, dropping his wine glass soon going into shock afterwards. It was all a domino effect one bad thing after another. Park Jimin, the name I wish I never would have to hear again. I knew all this time that he was J's right hand man I figured since he was Kim Heechul's little pet all while growing up. I just never thought that it would be known to those other than myself and the Kim mafia since it had been kept hidden from the world for many years and I especially never wanted Yoongi to hear that name. I figured Hoseok's findings wouldn't have been true if the secret was one that many took to death. The fact that the only reason Jimin was around was because Yoongi refused to be a part of the Kim mafia.

After Yoongi had fainted it was what seemed like hours of panicking from Hoseok and I ended up having to clean up the broken glass and discarded wine as he carried Yoongi to their room.
Thankfully Jeongguk had managed to sleep the whole time although the peace would soon come to an end.

"King what am I supposed to do? Who is the Park Jimin guy really and why does he have such an impact on my husband?" The pain was clear in Hoseok's voice as he looked to his friend for answers. 

"Look,you're my best friend and as my best friend I tell you nearly everything right?"

"Right?" Hoseok muttered with some reluctance 

"But as Yoongi's step brother there are some issues we deal and talk about on a family basis."

"But I deserve to know I am family. I married him and knew fully what kind of a mess I was signing myself up for!"

"You're not ready for this mess…"

"The fuck you mean I'm not ready I can handle anything!"

"Yoongi is Namjoon and J's brother!"

The events that soon followed after this revelation went as seen below
1.Hoseok passed out much like Yoongi from shock
2. Seokjin frantically tried to save his friend from the rather hard fall
3. Jeongguk was woken up not from the small collision when Hoseok hit the floor but from hundreds of bullets piercing the house as if the secret that had been kept for over a decade had started a new war that not only threatened his life but the Kingdom and Kim Mafia.

~~~~~~~~~~

King's journal entry

The secret of the Kim mafia. 

The former mafia leader Kim Heechul is said to have had three biological sons but only one's identity is known for sure.

Kim Namjoon 

Unknown 

J

What many are unaware of is that Kim Heechul had once been married before he became leader of the Kim mafia. She was young and beautiful with moonlight kissed pale skin and soft sultry eyes. Once she found out that the love of her life was living such a dangerous life she decided to run away from her first love with their unborn son. Heechul was furious and then decided he would kidnap the girl and keep her locked away. That beautiful woman gave birth to a beautiful baby boy only to be killed by her husband for trying to leave. The baby was left without a mother and would be trained from the time he was two how to kill and run a Mafia. That baby was Yoongi and his mother was murdered for trying to give her son a better life. 
When Yoongi was six Heechul had given up on the boy since he would not kill without a reason the small child was more interested in hacking and programming than killing for fun. Yoongi was hidden from the world since Heechul despised him for being the reason his mother left. Although Yoongi was one of the best kept secrets in the Kim mafia as he got older the stronger his hatred grew for his father and his way of living.
 While he spent most of his life being a nuisance to Heechul, Yoongi met the person who would eventually be the reason he left the Kim mafia.

Park Jimin was a naive boy who loved ruining the lives of others, he was an orphan brought in at the age of six for a then nine year old Yoongi to kill. Instead when Yoongi refused to do as ordered by Heechul, Jimin quickly grabbed the older boy and was ready to kill without a hint of remorse. Heechul saw Jimin as the son he was trying to make, a cold blooded killer that had no ethical morals. Jimin then would begin training to be one of the Kim mafias minions. 

Although essentially Jimin had stolen Yoongi's spot at being a part of the mafia, Jimin was absolutely obsessed with Yoongi's quite yet destructive and nonchalant demeanor. No matter what he wanted Yoongi to be happy and he knew that wouldn't happen while the Kim mafia was still relatively good. Jimin had a crooked mind and believed that if Yoongi saw that the Kim family was going down a road filled with tyranny and drugs, that he would leave and become happier away from such a dangerous life.
Heechul was always looking for ways to make more money so when Jimin had found one of the top drug dealers in Asia and had got him on their side he was more than willing to listen to whatever Jimin wanted to do to change his mafia and make more money. 
Jimin,Heechul, and a select number of maids were the only ones that knew of Yoongi's existence and it was no surprise when everyday life continued once Yoongi disappeared at the age of twelve leaving no trace of him behind except a heartbroken and psychotic Park Jimin.

The six years the Jimin and Yoongi had spent together were amazing in Jimin's eyes while Yoongi remembered nothing but pain and suffering. Oftentimes Jimin would throw fits of rage while the Mafia lord's son ignored him, during those times Jimin would kill anyone and all that came his way and would bring their bloody mutilated bodies to Yoongi as gifts to get his attention. Their time together left emotional scars on the older of the two and once Yoongi left he took those memories and hid them from everyone including Hoseok.

It was believed that once Yoongi left Jimin also disappeared in hopes of finding his first love. Yoongi had forgotten all about his horrible past and focused on doing his best at making the world better with the help of the Kingdom Mafia.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hoseok and Yoongi's house 
Jeongguk's POV 

Slipping in and out of personalities is not something I've experienced to happen so often. I remember falling asleep and fighting against what seemed like my own will. Kookie seemed to be gone and I felt weak against myself. Part of me knew it was better to try my best to go to sleep but another part of me wanted to brutally  jump Yoongi for some reason. It seemed as if there was some nonexistent missing going on in my head that said destroy Yoongi at all cost and yet another part of me wanted so badly to get up and hold onto Daddy as tight as I can. Although mentally I was playing a game of tug-of-war I made sure to play it off like I was sleeping. The conversation between the three men was very intriguing and quite annoying once I heard a class break on the ground followed by Hoseok's yelling soon after.

Was I surprised when Daddy told Hoseok Yoongi was Namjoon's brother? No honestly I thought it was pretty obvious of course the step brother of a Mafia lord would end up being the real brother of an opposing Mafia lord it happens all the time in telenovelas. What I was expecting was to hear what sounded like ten vehicles pull up and start shooting at the house.
That caught me by surprise even though part of me seemed prepared for it. In seconds I was fighting against  strong arms which happened to be wrapped around me in a protective way and in an instant I lost all control and let the regression take over. 

"D-daddy I scared!"