Disobedience

King's POV 

After I got Kookie and I cleaned up from our unexpected but well needed "playtime" I decided to get us dressed for a trip to the city. I needed a break from stressing over J and Namjoon's stupid remarks even though I said I would get work done I managed to spend the majority of the day finding all the hidden cameras and listening devices around my home. The short time I spent with Kookie helped me realize I needed some me time. Dressing myself was pretty much easy seeing as I wanted a more relaxed and comfortable attire than the extravagant suits and button-ups I normally wore, I guess you could say the outfit I choose made me look like the lead role of a kdrama. I wore a beige pullover with a white button-up and black pants and a black jacket. Kookie’s outfit was hard, his small size and loud complaints as I dressed him a dark hoodie made me regret taking him in. I had to borrow some pants from one of the maids who had a teenage daughter and Jeongguk couldn't go three seconds without telling me how much he hated the color grey.
"Daddy why Kookie gotta put clothes on?"
"We're going to the city to get you new clothes and toys."
 " But I don't like these clothes, let Kookie wear your clothes!"
"That's my hoodie you are wearing, what's wrong with that?"
"Kookie no like the dark colors they no fun!"
Slightly fed up with the aggravated teen I decided to pull the good old guilt trip.
"You know it makes Daddy super sad that you don’t want to wear his special dark hoodie.' I say with a pout of my face the little instantly stops whining and quickly puts a smile on his face. 
"Kookie will wear Daddies special dark hoodie and not complain."
"Promise?"
"Pinky pwomis!"
With that crisis reverted I get both of us finally ready to leave within forty-five minutes. The hardest part about leaving the house was somehow managing to get the outspoken little to quietly walk the seemingly never-ending halls to get to my underground garage without gaining Namjoon's attention. The last thing I needed was for Namjoon and Kookie to argue again. We somehow successfully managed to get to the garage but I ended up giving him a piggyback ride halfway through.

I had our mid-afternoon getaway perfectly planned out, we'd visit some of my favorite designers to get Kookies measurements for suits and shirts just in case I need to make any guest appearances at any upcoming galas, after that, we would head to one of Yoongi"s recommended stores for toys and other necessities needed for taking care of a little/teen. When those important errands were finished we'd end our day with dinner at one of my favorite ramen shops and maybe stop somewhere for dessert. 

What I didn't plan was for Kookie to have a complete fit when he realized we weren't getting toys first. 
"D-daddy a wiar he no keeps pwomises!"
"Kookie we're going to get toys after you get fitted. I don't have any clothes for you."
“Daddy Kookie is wearing clothes now so we go get toys now!”
Kookie said with an innocent smile and I will admit defeat, I have never had someone so easily change my mind but today will be the last time I let him get his way.
In the end, we head over to get toys and little necessities. The store itself was utterly atrocious pastel colors and bright lights decorated the store damn near blinding me from the moment I walked in but Kookie seemed to be amazed. I was willing to set aside my dislike for the store and focus on spoiling my little with whatever he wanted.

Jeongguk's POV 
It's so easy to change Daddy's mind, I'm basically a pro but it's only a matter of time before I regress. Kookie seems to love him and part of me was excited to see the world without such a childish mindset. I feel as if I'm finally free to be me but also like I'm stealing from Kookie. The store Daddy has taken me too is so amazing. There are so many toys and clothes that I wouldn't need clothes for years. I decided to pick out things that both Kookie and I could enjoy, it's not like he has much of a say in it anyway. I wonder how much daddy is willing to spend on me? 

"Can Kookie have a new binky and stuffies?"
"You can have whatever you want as long as your promise to be good for the rest of the day."
That was all it took for me to make like many dads around the world and disappear. When Daddy was able to find me at the register with six baskets full of anything Kookie and I would need.
"Jeongguk!"

I was expecting to turn around the sweet and caring daddy that had comforted me and saved me from death. Instead I saw Daddy red faced and giving me a strong look of disapproval. He looked so angry I was scared, I knew by the way he yelled my name that I was in for it.

"I suggest if you want to be able to walk on your own you get your ass over here NOW!"

》authors note《
Prepare for the worst

Kings outfit

Kookie/Jeongguk's outfit