losing control

King's POV 

This morning has not been a good one, after waking up I tried to get out of bed as gently and quickly as possible so Jeongguk wouldn't wake up and so I could get ready for the upcoming schedule which I'm currently very behind in. After trying to discreetly exchange my body for a pillow for Jeongguk to cuddle and failing miserably the small teen started crying for me not to let go of him. I tried to explain to him that I needed to go to my room and shower which then led the small teen to get up and drag me to the bathroom adjoined to the room.
"Daddy wook der is a purfict bath here you no haf to go!" 

If he weren't so adorable when he yelled I would have gotten onto him for yelling, we will have to make some rules soon. He does have a point though this room as an enormous bathroom suite the secret room itself is bigger than my room and bathroom combined. I now truly wonder why I even chose my room on the main level instead of here. 

"I guess I can just shower here buddy" 

"NO!!! daddy you CAN'T shower. Showers are bad"
"I need to clean myself baby and I don't like baths so daddy is going to shower and you can go watch some TV. Just say out loud what you want to watch and the tv will turn on."

"b-but Kookie needs to protec daddy from miser.Waterman "
Jeongguk says with tears threatening to leave his doe like eyes. I reach over and hold him.

"Hey baby who's Mr. Waterman? Did he hurt my Kookie?"
I ask intrigued by this man who seems to have left a mental scar on Jeongguk.

"w-when mommy left for sower time with the other boys m-miser.Waterman would come in and watch kookie and the girls shower. H-h-he wasn't awwowd to tuch Kookie but he tuched the other girls on their princess parts. Sometimes me made kookie touch them and would say mean words to kookie if kookie said no. Mr.waterman would tell mommy Kookie was bad and mommy would make Kookie do no-no things in front of everyone"

Jeongguk says with tears streaming down his pale face. Its clear to me that this kid has really had some emotional trauma there's no telling how long he's been at the fucking warehouse. 

"Listen baby, Daddy won't ever let anyone hurt his baby boy okay."

I say while gently rubbing his hair

"Daddy is going to hurt all those people that hurt his baby. No one is allowed to see or touch you but Daddy. Mr. Waterman is gone so now it is safe to shower."

"b-but how will k-kookie know miser.waterman won't sneak up on Daddy?"

Jeongguk looks up at me with his big brown doe eyes while holding tightly onto me. I try to refrain from thinking about how he's rubbing on me and remind myself of his innocence and his past. Keep it PG Seokjin he's too small to be thinking these thoughts.

"Listen Kookie Daddy's going to shower you can stay here if you want and keep look out for Mr.Waterman or you can go watch tv like a good boy."

The little looks down in deep thought and then looks back up at me with a gleam in his eye.

"Kookie is going to stay here and protec his Daddy!

Smiling at the little I sit Jeongguk down on the edge of tub and turn on the shower so it can get hot. If the water isn't making my blood boil it's not a decent shower. Also I need it really steamy in here so my baby doesn't see something that might scare him. I quickly run into the room and grab the stuffed puppy I saw in the bag Jackson gave me to help kookie calm down. I head back to the bathroom and see Jeongguk lifting my hoodie and playing with his nipples. Okay what the hell. Why am I just remembering he doesn't have any boxers on. I try to ignore his small dick that is leaking pre cum as he slowly rubs himself.