Submissive Kookie?

King's POV 
. "You're going to have to do it my way if you're going to continue, do you understand" I say well of aware of the sudden change this teen has made in me.
"Y-yes Daddy."
I quickly grab his throat and and see a glint in his eye as I start to slightly squeeze it.

"It's not Daddy anymore. It's Master!"

I've officially lost all my control and I've only known this boy for 24 hours. As I glance down at Jeongguk all I can imagine is him weak underneath me begging for his next release. I know if keep him too long I'll only break him and turn him into something as ruthless as me. He deserves the world and more and I want him to be treated like a king… but right now he's going to be the King's bitch. 

Grabbing Jeongguk's hair tighter I let out a sigh as I think about how wrecked I'm going to make him look by the end of our little session. He looks up at me while is lips are still wrapped around my growing cock. This is it.

"Open wide and no biting!" I say while looking down at the boy in front of me. All I receive is a low moan that I take for acknowledgement. Not only does he listen well but I guess he learns quickly because I feel him loosen up is throat like he's trying to adjust to my size.

"Let Master know if you can't handle any more." I pull out so that he can physically tell me he understands what's about to happen.

"I'm all yours Master" Jeongguk says only it doesn't sound like Jeongguk anymore. This Jeongguk sounds dark and submissive and I can't wait to find out what he's capable of doing.

As I quickly shove my aching dick into his warm mouth Jeongguk gags while trying to adjust to me again he begins to bob his head slowly back and down my shaft only aggravating me more. 
The little bitch is going to have to do more than that for me.
"Faster slut! I bet you're gonna love it when Master fills all that pretty little mouth of yours"
Jeongguk nods his head and pick of speed. It's been so long since I've had a release I feel like at this rate I might cum just by looking at his panting figure. Jeongguk grabs ahold of my shaft and start milking it with all he's got. I know he's trying his best but it's just not good enough. Grabbing his head and holding it steady I roughly start face-fucking the little whore and hear moans of approval. It only takes moments for me to come undone and release deep inside his mouth.
"Swallow." As soon as I say the words Jeongguk is already licking my hardening dick for any access cum. I have amazing stamina so if he thinks this is it he's in for another surprise. 

Turning of the shower and picking up Jeongguk I walk into the bedroom and throw him on the king sized bed. He's dripping wet and his normally pale skin is a light pink not only from our encounter just moments ago but also the scalding heat from being under the shower. 
Jeongguk looks up at me with lustful eyes I stop myself from ravaging him anymore. There's no need in taking his innocence just yet I'll keep him much longer before ending his purity. 

I crawl over to him pressing our wet erections together slowly grinding into him. I look down at his normally angelic eyes and see a fire of desire burning inside. Catching me by surprise Jeongguk closes the gap between us attacking my lips with so much passion I can't help but moan. I feel his arms on my shoulders, in my hair, down my back. I get so lost in the touch of his lips against mine and they way his hands leave a burning sensation throughout me that I don't notice he somehow flipped us. He strandles my midsection and my hand immediately go to his waist to steady him. His plump cheeks grind against my ever growing painful erection. "Master I want you inside of me please." I know better than to give in but I don't think I can take much more. Putting my hand to his soft lips he immediately sucks on them like his life depends on it. I switch our position still amazed that he has enough strength to flip us over in the first place and lay him flat with a pillow underneath his hips legs spread wide. I'm greeted with the beautiful sight a small wet pink clenching pucker. Not only am I shocked by just how tiny it is but somehow he's already soaked. Jeongguk let's out an airy moan "Master please do something it hurts." "Master will take care of you it'll hurt for a moment, just breath."
Without being able to resist I blow on the small hole amazed by Jeongguk reaction. Using my middle finger I  rub against the rim of the virgin opening earning a moan of approval. Needing a closer look I take a quick long lick from base of his small pink dick to the tip. I use my other hand to lightly grope him and give his small shaft a quick tug."M-more p-pleease" Jeongguk says already dazed by my touch. Putting his tip in my mouth I engulf him fully in seconds making Jeongguk thrust into my throat. I let him do it a few times more while I continue to suck on him while slowly sliding my digit into his clenching asshole. The distraction of my tongue whirling around his cock only works until I get mid-knuckle deep and Jeongguk lets out a slight scream. "Master it hurts" "Shhh just a little bit more and it'll start feeling good I promise." I bend down ass to face and start licking around the opening hole to try to ease my finger in more. Jeongguk starts squirming a letting out soft moans by the time I get my whole finger in. Feeling him clenching around my finger only makes me want to pull out and shove my dick in to feel him at his tightest but I restrain myself. As I start slowly moving my finger in an out of him I glance up when his moans suddenly become whimpers. 
"A-ah... D-daddy wat are y-you owwie...doin to K-Kookie?" "Daddy is uhhh…. Having tickle time with Kookie. Does it hurt baby?"
"No D-daddy it dont huwrt b-but it feels funny" at this point I've stopped moving my finger and am currently half way in him.
"Do you want daddy to continue?" I ask scared I might have caused "Kookie" to do something he might not have wanted yet. Kookie gives me a small smile and starts nodding his head.
"Kookie wan Daddy to do it some more pleese!" I do as my baby says and push my finger fully into him earning a moan. I start at a moderate speed in hopes of making him cum hard and fast. As I pick up speed Kookies's moans get higher and louder. With one hand I fist his dick and bend over to suck on his tiny soft pink nipples all while still fingering his tight hole as fast as I can. 
"D-d-daddy ahhh…. slow d-downn pleaasee! Mhmmm….My tummy f-feels weird."
With a high pitched moan Kookie releases all over my hand and chest panting heavily. Is nipples are bright red, his ass has a small gape that I'm proud of, and his hair is a mess from him moving so much. I quickly run to the bathroom get a warm towel and clean up my baby. He looks so wrecked I wish I could keep him looking like this forever.  Honestly I just might. 
"Was Kookie a good boy for Daddy?" Kookie say eyes closed and legs sprawled across the bed
"Kookie was the best for Daddy. Sleep tight little one". I give him a kiss on the head covering him up with blankets as he quickly drifts asleep. 
I get dressed in casual business attire and head out the secret room into my office with three things on my mind. 

1. What the hell happened to Kookie in that shower that made him become all Submissive Jeongguk?(in all honesty it was hot)

2.Why the fuck did he change back to Kookie when I was fingering him?(not that I don't like Kookie it was just weird)

3.How the fuck am I not gonna fuck
him by the end of this week?( what do I look like a nun forget my million dollar bet with Hope)

《》《》《》King's outfit《》《》《》

《》《》《》author's note《》《》《》

I want to apologize to all the readers who have been waiting on this update.  I just recently got accepted to my dream college so I've been working on all that big girl crap but do not fear your girl is back and ready to be poppin be on the look out for the newest chapter

Love Ur_brokebaby