little Distraction

<><>short chapter smut warning<><>

King's POV 

Namjoon left within a blink of an eye. I stayed there holding my torn shirt frozen with what had just happened. J is asleep? I do not understand how he could be revived. Namjoon must really be out of his mind, not only did he make a mess of my home but now he's spouting nonsense about his alleged brother. He had told me he didn't know much about J and yet he still managed to relay such a dark message with no hesitation. There's something more to this mess and I won't stop until I uncover all the dirty secrets the Kim Mafia is hiding.

I leave the room and tell the maids to make sure the house is spotless. I then call up Yoongi and Hoseok so we can get all the bugs taken care of and destroyed.

~~ two hours later in King's office~~

Thankfully Jeongguk is still sleeping soundly in the hidden room. Yoongi as managed to get all of the bugs offline and even managed to find some hidden cameras.

"Honestly I don't see how they managed to get this many devices here, really Jin what the hell I don't even know how long they have been tapping into your system." Yoongi says in a voice that almost sounds scared
"It has to be a mole or something there's no way some of J's minions could get in here so easily. I mean at least we know there's bugs or wires in the office, they weren't good enough to get that far."
Hoseok tries to lighten the mood by bringing up that small detail I'm far to worried about what Namjoon had said. Even if what he said was partly true I don't even think Jeongguk could be working for J, Kookie is far too innocent to be affiliated with such heinous crimes.

"I'll tighten up the security procedures around the house even better yet I'll let go of all workers who haven't been with me for five years or more, we can't let this happen again."
"Are you going to try to fight them again, maybe we should takeover one of J's clubs again or even send in our own mole." 
"No I'll handle this without anymore of my men dying or getting hurt. I no longer want to drag anyone else into this petty war."

"Jin we are here for you no matter what we'll get to the end of this, I despise the Kim Mafia just as much as you do. I want to take him down no matter what." Yoongi says with tears threatening to stream down. Hoseok holds his lover tight and tries to calm him down.

"As the King of Kingdom Mafia I am ordering you not to worry about this mess any more. You will not disobey and try to continue to fight this trivial war and that's an order. I will not see you my brothers die for such a low human. Do I make myself clear!"
 Both Yoongi and Hoseok give me their word and with that said I let them leave and head into the room to see Kookie slowly waking up. Letting out a cute yawn his long hair is messy from his slumber.
"Daddy Kookie had a good dweam"
"Oh really baby what was the dream about?"
"Daddy beat up all the meanie guys that were after Kookie and saved Kookie with lots of hugs and kisses"
"Does Kookie want some hugs and kisses?" I say while slowly getting on the bed needing some quality time with the little so I don't blow up a country. 
The little looks up at me with bright innocent eyes. His smile lights up the whole room and he surprises me by getting on top of me once again with strength I don't think he should have.
"Please daddy just a few"
Grabbing the little by the neck pull him close and leave light kisses  his neck working my way up to kiss plump lips. Jeongguk's soft moans make me forget about the mess going on in my life and I unconsciously pull him in closer to me. My hands start to caress his back,arms, and thighs in so caught in the moment I unintentionally grind into him making Jeongguk part his mouth with a loud moan. Taking this opportunity I slip my tongue into his warm awaiting mouth craving his taste and touch. Jeongguk's hands find their way into my hair as he wraps his arms around my neck. 
Jeongguk starts hesitantly humping my growing erection and I can't help but to guide him for more friction. I want him...no I need him. I need this even if it's for a short time I need this distraction. I part from Jeongguk's sweet lips so he can catch his breath. His cheeks are bright red and I can see his nipple through my thin oversized hoodie he is wearing.
"Does Daddy feel good?"
"Yes baby you're doing a wonderful job."
"Can Kookie go faster please?"
"Kookie can go as fast as he likes baby..."
Before I could finish my sentence Jeongguk starts humping against my bulging erection even faster letting out high pitched moans into my mouth as I pull him in for a sloppy kiss. Raising my hips our crotches rub uncontrollably against each other the friction is sweet and even though this feeling is forbidden I can't help but fall for the little as his movements become so fast and somewhat desperate. All my worries disappears as I kiss Jeongguk quieting his loud moans. He's close I can tell. Gripping onto his small waist I guide him helping him reach his release faster. Jeongguk groaned and broke off our hot kisses burying his face into the crook of my neck. He was hugging me so tight I felt like I would pass out but I knew what he needed.
"Cum for Daddy baby let it all out." 
I heard the sound of a low but raw moan that gave me goosebumps making me cum automatically. The little was having his first orgasm making my shirt be covered with his beautiful juices. 
"D-daddy it feels so good."
I gently rub his back hoping to soothe his harsh breathing. Jeongguk had managed to cum all over both my hoodie and my shirt but I couldn't even be mad. Slowly getting up while still holding him I take us to the bathroom to get cleaned up. 
"Daddy's going to clean you up so we can go get some food from the city okay baby."
"But Daddy Kookies wanna sleep I tired"
"I know baby but daddy wants to spoil his baby. Don't you want to get some new toys and clothes?"
"I'm okay with new toys but Kookie just wanna wear Daddy's clothes. "
I look down and the small boy as I clean him and can't resist to pull him in for a soft kiss. Namjoon was right Jeongguk will be the end of me.