Dreams

Kookies's pov

Warm…. I'm really warm. Ima snuggle closer i feel so comfy.I feel something hard under me…. I dont wanna open my eyes, it's just a dream.WAIT!!!!! Its moving ….something's moving under me. 
 I slowly open eyes and look around the room. Oh I remember I have a Daddy now. I try not to move too much since I'm still laying on top of my daddy but just enough to where I can see his face. He looks so peaceful..his lips are big like mines...when he sleeps he looks like those llama things...I wonder why he's still here I thought he said he'd leave me when I went to sleep...oh well maybe it's because I was a good boy. I hope I don't have to see that egg guy again he's mean to me and daddy doesn't seem to like him...wonder why he's here… he kinda looks like somebody… kookie dont know nevermind... now my head hurts. I give up ima sleep so daddy won't wake up

King's POV

"Jinnnniiiee why won't you ever give  a chance" I glance over at the passenger seat and look at Tae. He looks so beautiful in black. My dark rose I don't think I can ever admit to him that I'm in love. I don't think I can even accept the fact that I find a Male attractive.If I did it would make me look weak. I'd lose all the respect I've worked so hard to warn. I've known Tae for three years and have yet to tell him I am in fact the mafia leader that his father,that he deeply hates with all his heart and soul, works for. I met Tae a year after I took over and formed Kingdom. He  just happened to walk up to me and ask for my number one day when I was at the local bakery that I go to once a year on my birthday for a strawberry bagel. Thirteen year old me knew to be secretive and go on with my day and ignore the dark haired boy but he was so persistent he followed me for six blocks never once falling out of step with me. That's when I knew he was different. These past years we have gotten close but I still refuse to let myself love him. If I did he would hate me when I told him my real identity. I can't let that happen.
"Tae how many times do I have to tell you just because you like me like that doesn't mean I necessarily feel the same way"
 "You'd be a fool to not like me I'm Kim Fucking Taehyung everyone likes me. Just give me one night I'll have you wrapped around my finger"
"Good lord Tae it's my birthday can we try and have a normal guys night instead of you trying to hop on my dick"
"I still don't see how you can get us into a club when we're underage but I guess it's a fun way to spend my last night Seoul."
"Just enjoy it and try not to get too drunk. I don't wanna carry your fat ass to the car"
I arrive at the club,one of the best clubs in Asia owned by myself of course. Hopefully I can get drunk enough and admit my feelings to Taehyung before he leaves for America. His father has some "important business" for Tae to do there. Tae thinks he's going to America to learn English and take over his uncle's business in reality I just don't want him around me anymore for his own good. I wouldn't be able to live if he got hurt because of my own secret life. As enter the club a sudden chill comes as Tae runs off to the nearest bar trying to get a drink I glance around and don't see any of my normal guards inside. Even though business is popping I don't even see the normal bartenders. Suddenly the lights go off and I hear a scream over the loud music that's still blaring. As I reach for my gun and head to where I last saw Tae I glance at the main entrance to see Tae thrashing in the hold of two men before being knocked out. I try to push my way back through the crowd and the last thing I see is Taehyung's limp body being carried out. I feel someone behind me and turn just in time to see a small figure with a mask and a needle in his hand. Before I can register what's happening I feel the needle enter my thigh. As I become light headed I feel myself lose consciousness I see is the figure adjust his mask. When I wake up agust is by my side while I lay in a hotel room. I feel a burning sensation in my chest and look down to see the branding of a J right above my heart. 

I jolt awake and realize that it was just a dream. A dumb dream. A dream I shouldn't have remembered. Jeongguk starts whimpering from the sudden movements and I softly pat his back to calm him down before he can start fully crying I reach over to grab the pacifier on the side of the bed and place it in his mouth. He lets out a slight moan and drifts back off to sleep. I glance at the clock to see it is 11:47 am. I can't believe I slept that long normally I'm up at 3am. Even though I had that ignorant dream I think while holding Jeongguk as I slept helped me have the most restful sleep I've had in years. I look down at Jeongguk and run my hands through his soft chocolate brown hair. Why is my heart pounding?I'm a fucking mafia leader. I basically own over half the world. Why is it that this small boy can have me feeling flustered?

Why is this boy reminding me of him?

~~Authors note~~
First of all I want to apologize for not updating like at all I have been working a whole lot this summer trying to get ready for school and now that school starts next week I can work less and update more. I have a lot I want to do in this story and it's going to be slow at first but don't worry things will get good. Also I know it's a short chapter but King's dream is very important for this story. Next chapter will be here soon with some new twist
thank you for sticking with me I'll do better next time

Love Ur_brokebaby