Demons and More

Last Time:

They will continue looking for their banished blonde, but under the impression that he's still in their own world of ninjas ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Naruto landed with a thud as he was thrown out of the vortex, "Ow! I almost got the landing ... now where am I - oh crap! I am so sorry! I'll leave!" The startled blonde immediately turned around and quickly walked away when he noticed that he accidently saw a woman bathing in a hot spring.

"Wait!" Naruto froze as he heard the woman getting out of the water and move towards him, but didn't turn to see the woman. "It's ok, I saw what happened. I'm decent now. My name is Kagome, what's yours?"

"Naruto and the fluff is Kyu ... I am sorry." He said as he slowly turned around to see the pretty raven haired woman in a green high school uniform. Kyu hopped onto his shoulder and yipped playfully.

"Awww he's so cute!" She exclaimed and scratched Kyu behind his fluffy ear earning a loud purr.

"Yeah and he knows it!" Naruto chuckled at the little fox nearly fell to the ground because he was so distracted by the scratches.

Kagome smiled, "Why don't you come with me and stay with my friends? We might be able to help you with whatever brought you here."

"Thank you." said Naruto gratefully and he followed Kagome to a campsite where a young monk, another woman and a couple of fluffy demons were sitting.

The woman wearing a simple kimono was petting a two tailed demon cat when she looked up, "Hey Kagome. How was your bath? ... and who is this?" She smiled at Naruto.

"This is Naruto and his little friend Kyu. I ran into them just a minute ago ... Naruto this is Sango, her demon cat Kirara, Miroku, Shippo and ... where's Inuyasha?" She asked as she sat down on the ground with her friends.

The little fox demon Shippo, "He went off to sulk ... hey Naruto where do you come from? It looks like your clothes are from Kagome's world." He chirped curiously.

"Yes ... do you want to talk to us about that now Naruto? We could help." said Kogame softly urging him to explain.

Naruto frowned nervously, "Do you guys believe in curses?"

The monk became serious, "Tell us everything."

"It was ... I don't even know how long now ... I think it's been a year almost. Anyway, a witch by the name of Kurokumo did this to me. I stumbled onto her territory and was cursed. I have to find certain things in each place I'm sent to before the spider mark reaches my heart or ... or the mark will take my soul." explained Naruto.

"May I see the mark?" asked Miroku and Naruto nodded before removing his red shirt to show the gruesome black spider slowly crawling up his arm ...

"Oh my, does that hurt?" gasped Kagome.

"Sometimes." The blonde admitted ... he flinched when he saw Miroku reach out to touch the mark ...

Flashback

Zoro yawned as he watched the ninja spar with his crewmates, "You got some serious skill kid. What else can you do besides whip around elements?" He asked as Naruto twisted casually in mid air to avoid Luffy's water whip.

Naruto smiled, "I have some skill with a blade if you'd like a sparring partner."

"Yayhoo! Do it, Zoro!" cheered Luffy and Usopp.

"Yeah fine." mumbled the swordsman as he got up. "Where's your blade?"

"You'll see." said the blonde. Zoro shrugged and charged forward while drawing one of his three swords ...