The Hunters

Last Time:

"I can figure it out later. Right now I need real sleep." He yawned and left the swamp with Kyu. "Now what do you want to live in, Kyu?" He laughed as the fox yipped. Naruto clapped his hands together and touched the ground making sparks of white energy jump around ...

XXXXXXXXXX

"Oh my! So you captured a demon? That's amazing!" squealed a scantily clad brown haired woman as she cuddled up to a big bulky bald man guzzling down sake like no tomorrow in a crowded bar.

The flushed lush grinned, "Damn right I did! I caught the bastard trying to sleep in his house. Of course, he woke up and tried to fight me, but the fox demon was no match."

"You're such a strong man and so sexy!" The woman caught a glimpse of someone in the back of the bar. "Excuse me, sugar. Got to visit the lady's room. Be right back, baby."

"Hurry back, hot stuff!" The drunk slurred and swatted the woman's butt as she walked off.

The woman giggled as she walked away. She disappeared behind a corner where the bathrooms were and came back moments later. "Hey, you sexy demon hunter, why don't you tell me more at my place? I want to hear all of it." She purred and leaned forward giving him a great view of her cleavage.

"Alright!" The drunk grinned and stumbled off the stool. He hurried after the hot brunette and they came to a hotel. "Nice place," slurred the drunk as she unlocked the door.with a playful smile she guided him to the bed and pushed him onto the soft mattress. "WHAT THE HELL!?" The drunk looked up and yelped in shock.

Instead of a hot night like he expected where they were confronted by six figures in black hooded cloaks with orange trim and a tall older male with long spiky white hair. The woman, however, didn't look surprised at all. In fact, she just smirked. "This drunken loudmouth is the one you want. He has been bragging about taking your boy for weeks." ne figure handed her a roll of money. "See ya! If you guys don't mind, give him a smack for slapping my butt."

One figure nodded, "Gladly." The cloaked person cocked their fist back and punched the drunk hard on the jaw, sending him into the headboard.

The woman smirked as she heard the drunk groan and curse in pain, "Well my job is done! Bye Jiraiya!"

"Thanks Coco!" Jiraiya grinned as Coco left. Then the air in the room became tense and the toad sage glared at the drunken fool on the bed. "Now we want some questions answered."

"What did I do? I don't know you people!" The drunk snapped. In a flash one cloaked figure reached out and pinned the drunk to the headboard by his neck.

"Just hold him, Lee. You ready, Sasuke?" asked Jiraiya as the others pulled their hoods down revealing them to be Sasuke, Neji, Shino, Choji, Tenten and Lee.

"Yeah." The Uchiha leaned over and looked the frightened drunk in the eyes. With a simple pulse in chakra his eyes turned from black to red as the Sharingan was activated. The drunk's eyes became dazed and he stopped struggling. "What's your name?"

"Haru Lock." said the dazed drunk.

Sasuke nodded, "Good, now where is the 'demon' you claim to have taken captive?"

Even though Naruto was barely a genin when he was banished they all knew that a guy like this couldn't have caught him, but this idiot might know who did. Haru has been overheard giving off too many accurate details to not know. Naruto's gender, hair color, eye color, fighting style and basic description of the outfit Naruto was wearing in the recording seal at the training caves, which is when they believed they last sighted him ... yes, this guy knew something and they will drag it out of him. Painfully, if necessary.