Plans

Last Time:

The masked man watched them quietly as they passed, "You all have excellent timing." In a split second the merchants fell to the ground fatally injured by kunais and dragged away ...

XXXXXXXXXX

"SUCH YOUTH!" yelled Lee as he watched completely exhausted as Naruto sparred with Tenten, Shino, Choji, Shikamaru and Neji. The fight went this way for a few hours and Naruto never used his clones or showed any signs of tiring as he displayed each of his new skills. One by one Naruto managed to mark them with a red marker in a place that would be a fatal injury or trapped them and they were disqualified. Now only two people were left ...

Naruto ducked a fireball as he and Sasuke sparred. Neji watched from the sidelines as the blonde blocked the Uchiha's sword effortlessly as if his body became metal and couldn't help but wonder how much has changed. It seemed so very long ago that Naruto was ever near the village they were born ... the village that betrayed the blonde, but it was clear that because of what happened the blonde has flourished.

Sasuke was thrown back by a sudden gust of wind and was shocked to see no hand signs or chakra through his Sharingan. "What the- ... how'd you do that? Hell, how'd you do any of that?!"

"There are many things out there that do not rely on chakra as a power source or use chakra differently." Naruto explained and then bent the water out of the to twirl around his head before using Haki to walk up into the air where he hopped casually as if he wasn't floating high in the air. "I can teach you some things, but things like this" he continued to manipulate the water around his one hand as he made a scythe shaped blade appear out of his flesh without a hint of blood. "Can't be replicated unless I drag you to another dimension and even then you might not be the same as me." With a flick of his wrist he let the water harden into a spear of ice and impaled a boulder next to their campsite as he dropped gracefully to the ground.

"So what is that scythe then if not a technique?" Neji asked as he set up some of the food Naruto for them. They have each been sparring with Naruto for the last couple days. Lee was really excited to see some of the skills. Even more so when he realized that they do not need chakra.

Naruto rolled his eyes, "Irony ... I fell into a world where there are people who are demon weapons and can change into various types of weapons. I kind of unlocked the demon weapon part of me ... by some strange twist of fate I actually did become a type of demon. I'd hate to hear Haruno's opinion on that."

Tenten tried really hard to squish the urge to ask Naruto to change into a weapon and scoffed, "None of us want to hear anything from that bitch. Believe it or not she's only gotten more annoying since you left. Of course, these guys ditched pretty quickly to chase after you, but Lee and I were there to witness the pink monster." A sadistic smirk crept to her lips as she thought back. "The looks on Sakura, Hinata and Kiba's faces when your heritage was announced was priceless!"

"It's the only reason we managed to stay until I recovered my youthfullness without killing one of them. Although Tenten nearly maimed Sakura for saying some very unyouthful things about Neji's sexuality after they left." Lee said before flopping down to eat. "You are a great cook by the way! Where'd you learn?"

"A pirate ship. The cook didn't like the fact that a growing boy wasn't eating properly and kind of took upon himself to teach me." Naruto answered absentmindedly as he glanced at Neji. It seemed like a pointless crush to him for many years and though it developed into love the blonde was positive he didn't stand a chance, but maybe there was a sliver of hope that Neji would someday feel the same way. "Did you ever tell the pink haired blockhead that her Sasuke swings the same way?"