Chapter 1

Anjali's pov :

              I woke up to the sound of my alarm. This is my first day in college but I don't want to go because I am going to hell. My parents want me to study medicine since they both are doctors. I want to live a simple and happy life but this medicine will not make me happy. I actually told them that I didn't like medicine but they scolded me by saying not to waste my career. Literally, they just ordered me to study. I got a border mark even though I tried many ways to get low marks. But my destiny decided something to irritate me. So what, I am not going to fear for this silly thing. If I become a doctor, then I will assure that my stethoscope doesn't sound lub dub. My heart stopped when I was in 10 th standard. Those memories still haunt me. 

Two years before :

            Today is my 10th result. My eyeballs rolling towards the Vinayaka statue in our hall for every minute's subconsciously praying him for distinction. My twin brother on the other side reading books related to medicine.

I went near him and took the book away from him and threw it into the chair nearby and said "Look Aadhi, I know you will surely get distinction but I am little nervous about marks. So talk with me and make me forget about the result."

He doesn’t have any other option except to talk to me. As we are talking I remembered my friend's excitement about full moon day and wanted to share with my brother

"Hey, two days back my friend went to the beach to enjoy full moon and that was a great experience with tides it seems. Shall we go for the next full moon day?"

He smiled "Hmm. The bulge of the ocean caused by the sun partially cancels out the bulge of the ocean caused by the moon. This produces moderate tides known as neap tides, meaning that high tides are a little lower and low tides are a little higher than average."

I gritted my teeth "Can't you talk any matter without adding science into it?"

Seriously my brother doesn’t know to talk about any topic. Whatever he talks he would go deep in to subject. I can bet no girl would dare to propose him. If someone loves him then the conversation between them would be about science and scientists like Einstein, Newton, Stephen Hawking, etc...I was very sure about it. 

Finally, our results came I was passed in distinction. My bother was a topper in school. I planned for the next 10 days to enjoy my distinction achievement.

But my whole plans evaporated after one day. They asked me to join the bio maths group and want me to become a doctor.

Present :

    With these memories, I got ready. I was going to open the door but suddenly my brother entered my room with a bright smile. He is my twin brother and he is elder by only 30 minutes but he behaves like I am still a child. We both got admission in the same college since we both were studied from Lkg in the same class. 

"Hi, baby. Wow, you are looking awesome " he said. I was like what the hell is happening here bcoz he doesn't call me with such sweet names and his only job is to irritate or taunt me. 

" What, you called me baby? So I think that you need something from me. Tell me what is it? " I asked with my knitted eyebrow because he rarely asks me something so I have to show my power to him. 

"It's nothing. I want you to act as a.... stranger in college bcoz I don't want to stress my life again. We both know that what are all the problems we faced because of this brother-sister relationship so I don't want to create a scene over there too. Moreover, I won't trust you since you slapped your own friend that too because she was going to propose me and even I have to break my friendship because of you. So it's better to be a stranger until they find out. I don't think they will not find that soon. Till that, we behave like one. So accept my request Principal madam" he said it in a fast.