Chapter 2

Anjali's pov :

As he told, he dropped me 10 feets away from the college gate. I have to plan something to make this idiot irritate. I stepped into the college and literally I don't know where to go because it's looks like a small town. For my admission process too, I didn't come here since I signed the certificates in the home itself. Now what I am going to do?

"Where is a first-year MBBS classroom uncle? " I asked the watchman.

" You don't need to go to your classroom. Wait in a gallery there is a freshers party today after that you can go along with your classmates" he said fastly.

"Then where is gallery? " I whispered again. He is very busy now and I thought that he won't reply but to my surprise, he turned towards me and said," Go straight and turn left, at the end you will see it ". I thanked him and started walking towards my destination. Everyone is busy here and it is very noisy.

" Excuse me, are you a first-year student? " someone patted my shoulder lightly. I turned towards her. She is short and very pretty . I hummed in response.

" Can I join you. I am Vaishu" said and she forwarded her hands towards me. I accepted and said, "Sure. I am Anjali". We walked forward enquiring about our previous school, marks, nature and we entered into the auditorium.

Wow, it was awesome and 2000 students can sit here. The stage was so big. We both sat at the back because I was so sleepy. Normally I woke up later in these 2 months holidays. Since it is the first day I really need to sleep so that only I can attend a class after that.

"Vaishu, do me one favor. I am going to sleep. If anyone asks about me, just say that I am not well. " I said. She just looked at me with her wide eyes and nodded her heads then I started sleeping without bothering about anyone.

Vaishu's pov :

I can't believe that I am sitting in a famous medical college. Even though I got high marks, I doubted whether I will get here a medical seat or not. Anjali is a nice person and an innocent girl. Within these walking time, I guessed that she is an extrovert person because she opened up everything that she is thinking right now. She told me that she doesn't like medicine. Now, she is sleeping peacefully beside me.

The program went super, encouraging talks and dance. Now they asked us to move to classrooms. I shook her to wake up. She rubbed her eyes as she went to deep sleep. We both stood up and moved along with our classmates. We reached the classroom. It was so big since we are 100 students in the first year.

"Where you want to sit? " Anjali asked me. I am a happy going person with what I have. Specifically, I don't expect unwanted things.

" Anywhere you want," I said slowly.

"If we sit on the last bench, they will think that we won't study. If we sit in the first row, they won't allow us to sleep. I don't like sitting in the middle. So we move to last before row. There we can do whatever we want like sleeping, chatting , playing . What you say? " she asked me. What was she up to? Did she come here to study or sleep? I don't have any other option other than that so I accepted. We went there and sat down. She is sitting in a corner and I was sitting beside her. She started searching for someone.

" Who are you searching? " I asked her. She giggled. I don't know what that means.

" My friend was also joined here. He is my classmate till 12th standard " she said. I was like oh okay. Suddenly she started shouting," There, there he is. " Oh shit. Everyone eyes turned towards her. The person she showed was looking at her angrily. He is standing on the other side and two rows before us.