Chapter 5

Aadhi's pov :

         After completing a practical class, we went to have lunch. Anjali took it from home but I will buy it in the canteen. We sat in our actual place to have lunch. 

"How did you managed her for all these years? It's really tough to predict her questions", Bala asked laughing. We four started laughing except Anjali. She was glaring at all. 

"Just imagine how she would have behaved in school. That's why I am scolding her all the time. She and her nonsense questions! Because of her, the eleventh standard biology teacher resigned her job. She asked so many questions to irritate her. One day, our class teacher asked her why she asked doubts only in biology subjects rather than other subjects. She simply replied that she didn't like the biology teacher. " I said still laughing. 

" You idiot! That's not because of me she resigned her job. She didn't know the subject well that's why she can't able to answer my questions. So without telling anyone, she quietly resigned her job. You don't have to tell anything about me. If you tell, then I will say about your doings. " she said with a smirking tone that made everyone laugh at her. 

" What will you tell about me? I am not like you stupid girl" I said raising my eyebrows. 

"Guys you don't know anything about him. He is short tempered and more than that he is a useless guy because even in the play time period he used to go to the library by making excuses to sports teachers. Simply he is a book earthworm", she laughed saying that. She expected everyone to laugh at her comment but they were looking at me like seeing a ghost. 

"You are unbelievable Aadhi. How comes you are like that in this modern generation and this idiot Anjali, didn't even know that she was praising you instead of mocking ", Bala said teasingly. She glared at him and started eating her food silently since we are laughing at her. 

" Hahaha now only you are all getting her character. " I said mockingly. 

" Okay! I am literally tired after the reopen so what about a movie on the weekend? " Bala asked. 

" I will come Bala and am too very tired after attending those useless lectures," Anjali said making everyone raise their eyes at her. Only basic things were going for the past two days. 

" I have to ask my parents Bala. I will let you know today evening. " Vaishu said and he nodded at her. 

" No Vaishu. You have to come and don't be a homely girl. We have to enjoy our college life dear", Anjali said making me angry. 

"Anjali, if you like going then you can go. Don't compel anyone and you don't have any rights to order her. I know she is our friend but that doesn't give this right on her. We can say our plan and even may insist on her that's our limits. Even you don't have that right to anyone present here including me. Vaishu, you try your best and tell Bala", I told seriously. 

"It's not like that Aadhi, she is expecting me to enjoy with her that's why she uttered those words. I don't have any problem with that. Just leave it, don't scold her. " she muttered in her calm voice supporting Anjali. 

" See Vaishu, you are understanding her nature but we can't expect that everyone will behave like you. So it's better to be followed. " I too whispered slowly. 

" What I am going to do with you guys. It's a silly matter but you two are discussing like a psychology professor. Vaishu, you can tell me this evening, I have no problem. What about you Rohini? And Aadhi, shall I book tickets or will you? " Bala asked me. 

" I will come ", Rohini said. I think Vaishu and Rohini are reserved types. They don't talk that much even in class, unlike my sister. 

" You book Bala, I will not come. I don't watch movies that much and I don't waste time seeing those. " I said making Bala glare at me.