Chapter 17

Aadhi's pov:
       I was trying to sleep from the past few hours but I couldn't able to get. My mind was fully filled about the thoughts of Vaishu.

She is really a good girl and I like her nature, character and yeah, everything. Love at first sight is just a phrase but I started to believe those things after seeing her for the first time in college.

Eventhough I fell in love with her at the beginning, I controlled my feelings towards her. I just don't want any distraction from my studies.

As days passed, I felt something disturbing my heart. I exactly couldn't able to find the reason for it. I always like being alone but those times, I felt harder to be alone.

A memorable day when we both stood still lost in our own track just by looking at each other in practice. I just felt an electric waves passed through my body when she touched me for the first time.

I know it's all looks like a movie scene but I believe those things now. I didn't thought that she will propose me quickly. It was totally an unexpected situation where I stood numb.

I just behaved rude so that she may concentrate on her studies as well than developing extra feelings towards me. She is also a good learner. I just didn't want her to spoil that.

After hearing she was sick, I just felt so sad for her. I wanted to apologize to her at that moment but I kept silent in the hospital. With these running thoughts, I slept in the couch.

-*-*-*-*

I woke up and got ready to college. I went downstairs and saw Anjali who was all prepared to leave the house. I know the reason behind her early thing. She eagerly waiting to meet Varun bro and ask him about his higher studies.

I knew something is up between them. The way they both look at each other defines their relationship but I just don't want to poke my nose in their matter.

I just sat at dining table and ate my breakfast without minding her. She was staring at me like asking me to gulp all the food in a minute but I wantedly ate slowly inorder to make her angry.

She can't yell at me now because my mom was watching us both silently doing her work. I slowly stood up after experiencing her dreadful glare.

We bid bye to our mom and I sat on my bike. She immediately jumped and sat beside me without telling me and making me almost loss the balance. I somehow managed and glared at her.

"What makes you this urgent? Can't you wait for a minute?" I asked her raising my brows. She shook her head tightly holding my both shoulders.

I started the bike and rode slowly making her annoy. She sighed.

"You are doing it wantedly, right? You always drive like a racer even if I ask you to drive slowly but what happened now? You want to use this chance, fine" she screamed at my ear.

"Arghh, talk slowly. Even mic set will fail infront of you. What is your problem now? Varun bro always come late even if you go faster so keep quiet" I said raising my accelerator. I just don't want to disappoint her.

"I am so scared, Aadhi. What if he says everything is true?" She asked.

She is always the same and still behaves like a school kid. This is why we always treat her as child. Mom scold her everytime she do something but not me because she knows very well that I am matured more than her. Dad sometimes didn't understand this and support her and it's good that atleast he supports her. Anjali will take everything as a play thing and that's why we wanted her to be responsible. She is always our princess and we are waiting for her to turn and take everything seriously.