Chapter 15

Vaishu's pov :

My heart was broken when he shouted at me. I saw his eyes many times which clearly showed the love towards me but why he had rejected me? I know he love his studies but that doesn't mean he won't love anyone in the future. He didn't even looked at me after shouting. I don't know why my heart is painful now.

Even though I expected 50% of rejection, I can't withstand this pain that is spreading all over my body. My goodness, my friends were there to console me otherwise I would have been more worse by now.

After reaching the home, I stormed into my room and jumped into my bed crying. I was crying like a kid lost her toys. I was arguing with my mind to console myself but nothing stopped me and that resulted in more tears. Why his rejection is affecting me this much?

I was thinking about our journey from the day we met, I texted him first and he called me innocently. I talked to him in the name of doubts, I actually studied for asking doubts to him. Everytime I talked to him, I felt an unknown feeling that erupted in my whole body.

Even in dance, I just accepted it because of him otherwise I wouldn't have participated. Maybe I am the one feeling right now. I tried many ways to distract my mind but nothing worked. With those cryings, I drifted to sleep.

I felt someone shaking me from my deep sleep, I opened my eyes and saw my mom with her normal attire.

"How long you're sleeping? " she asked sitting beside me. I saw the time and it is 8PM.

"From evening " I said and turned towards other side to continue my sleep. I felt an heavyness in my eyes that doesn't allowing me to open my eyes.

"Hey, enough. You will not get sleep in night if you sleep like this. Get up and study. " whatever happens in the world, nothing will affect her other than telling me to study.

"Leave me, please. I am really very tired mom. I will study tomorrow." I said without even turning towards her.

"Okay, atleast eat something and sleep. " she said.

"I don't want to eat. You go and eat, I am fine. " I said.

" I have to hit my head in the wall because of you. When are you going to obey my words? Eat something and sleep otherwise I won't let you sleep. " she ordered turning me towards her. I rubbed my eyes because if she see my eyes, she will find out that I was crying for long.

"Just leave me Ma. I am really not in my sense now. Don't test my patience." I said again turning.

"What happened that made your mood off. Share with me, Vaishu " she sat beside me holding my shoulder and that made my eyes water again. She really knows how to make me spill everything.

"Please, I beg you. Leave me for sometime. I will tell you once I am okay. " I said holding my tears not to fall. With that, she left without making me more sad. I went to sleep again.

Writer's pov:
The next day, everyone waited for Vaishu except Aadhi in college. Aadhi was already in practical class because he don't want to face Vaishu.

"Did you talked to her yesterday? I think she won't come hereafter because already time is up" Bala whispered looking at his watch.

"No, I called her but she didn't picked up the call. Now too, she is not attending" Anjali said still calling her. Rohini was also trying in her mobile.

"Enough, we are late already. Come fast otherwise we are going to stand outside the lab" Bala said moving from their place. They both followed him quietly.