Chapter 11

Writer's pov :

      In Anu's room, she was simply sitting in bed with her hurted face. She heard everything since their room is in the ground floor. After a minute, Krishna entered to the room and sat beside her and he felt very sad for her. 

"Don't take her words seriously, Anu. You know about her right? " he said taking her hand into his hand. 

She slowly raised her head and said, "It's okay. Why were you yelling at her? You are the one to whom she try to share everything. Now, she will be mysterious and cry within herself."

Krishna sighed and said," I am really very disappointed by her behaviour. You deserve a happiness today. It is the prize for your fifteen years hardwork. Congrats Anu. " She looked at him with love and hugged him from her sitting position. He squeezed her back lightly to control her emotions. He heard her muffled crying onto his chest. 

" It's okay, it's okay. Relax, I know about you than anyone. I know what are all the things you endured for these so many years. She don't know how much your hard work behind this award. I am really proud of you Anu. " Krishna said kissing her head as well as wiping her tears. 

" May be I achieved by failing as a mother. I don't know where I missed as a mother, she is always behaving the same unlike Aadhi. I gave her every freedom unlike my parents. " Anu said with her watered eyes looking into his face deep to search for answers. 

Krishna tightened his lips for a moment  and said, " Yeah I know, she will understand. No worries, come and sleep now. "  pushing her head into a pillow and he layed beside her. 

The next day :

Krishna is going to get ready for hospital while he searched for Anu. He came out and saw her in kitchen.

" You prepared break fast quicker than usual, why?" he asked entering into the kitchen.

"Please sort out the things with Anjali during breakfast. Yesterday’s award was not bigger achievement than Anjali to me. I asked Aadhi to be in time for breakfast. "

He nodded to her and went to bath while Anu was arranging things at the table. Anjali came down with her books to go college. Anu watched her.

" Hey Anjali. Why you got ready early? Come, have breakfast. "Anu said placing a plate in a nearby table.

" No, I have some work in the college. I already booked a cab and it is waiting outside." Anjali said without even looking at her.

"I can't let you leave with an empty stomach " Anu said looking at her thinking how to convince her.

" Then please do one thing so that I won't be with an empty stomach" she said.

Anu asked, "What ever you want?"

"Give me money for cab and some more for having break fast to have it with my good peace of mind at canteen."

Her words squeezed Anu’s heart. She thought if Krishna comes down then things would get complicate more. So, she gave 2000 rs and touched her face lightly and said, "take care"

Anjali left house without giving any reply. Krishna came down to know Anjali went away and he felt sad for her.

 She went to college and ate in the canteen. The next few days went like she rarely talks to anyone in home but she is normal in college. Aadhi tried to talk to her normal but he ends up everytime without saying anything. She used to eat her dinner before everyone so that she don't have to face anyone. Anu didn't go to Anjali's room since she thought that to not make her more stubborn until things sort out. Krishna felt very sad after seeing Anjali's expressionless face the very next day.