Chapter 3

Anjali's pov :

             Getting ready to college with my heavy eyes continuously saying me to go to bed. I had my tiffin and my dad dropped me in college since that idiot left me before I got ready . I went to class and there that monkey is collecting the list from the team leaders. I glared at him making him glare back at me immediately. I reached to Bala and waved my hand to say hi with my heavy smile, he too welcomed me with his hearty warm smile. I went to my row and sat beside Vaishu so I am the late one here. 

"Did he write our names in his group?" she asked worriedly. 

I assured, "Of course, he will!" 

The Professor came in and took the attendance and he announced " Since this is your first day to the lab I will accompany everyone to tour up all the labs here. So everyone join with your team members, form a line and come with me. Hurry up." 

We stood and I dragged both Vaishu and Rohini hands to reach Aadhi fastly. I reached him and he again glared at me but smiled at Vaishu and Rohini. What the hell is with him I don't know that. We formed a group of 10 members and we walked out of the class following the Professor. 

First, he entered to Pathology department it was very purely maintained. I guess there is more than 50 plus microscope here. All are watching through every microscope and I really like peeking through the glass of microscope. They say it's in round shape or spherical shape and about its color but I didn't pay heed to that till now instead I like to see those small images. There are many test tubes and flasks are kept. 

Then we went to many departments like microbiology, toxicology, etc.. Then we entered a big room, it was filled with specimens consisting of some liquid inside with many insects and some animal parts separately. They had a frog, snake, butterfly inside it in a separate specimens . They made me close my eyes suddenly. I quickly dragged Vaishu's hand for my support. 

Then we entered the most hilarious department that is Anatomy. They had kept heart, kidney, lungs, hands where the skin peeled off to reveal about the nerves present in it. I was feeling dizzy after seeing those horrible specimens. They asked us to go to a small room which is present inside it with 2 members pairing up I didn't even have any idea about what kept inside. The first pair went inside and came outside after a minute with a scary look. 

Then our turn came suddenly I quickly started squeezing Vaishu hand to reduce my fear burning inside me. We went inside and saw what it is. I was hell shocked to see those things, there was a small tank with water inside it and two dead bodies were floating inside the water and it is covered with a white cloth. Tears started brimming in my eyes, within a second I ran out screaming. Sir was waiting outside the room, he held my hand and stopped me. 

"Why are you screaming and crying? " he asked panicking. 

" Sir,.... sir there are... dead bodies inside. We need to take them.. to the mortuary and even now don't know why I am crying sir" I said fastly. Vaishu came and stood beside me. 

" Oh really, then what will you do in practical class madam or is it enough to study in books itself. Do you have that much brain to understand everything without doing practical", he asked mockingly. Oh shit! I forgot about that. Now I don't have any words to reply to him. 

"Sorry sir, I forgot that" I whispered slowly. He glared at me and said, "Idiot, move away." I slowly walked towards my team members looking down. I know Aadhi is going to mock me now but I don't have any option. I stood beside him without making eye contact with him. 

"You Stupid, you don't even know why you cried then why the hell you joined in medical. It's formaldehyde present inside the water to preserve the bodies. It will automatically make our eyes shed. Since your eyes are very sensitive, it started flowing. This is a basic knowledge about Anatomy but you still didn't know about that. " Aadhi said angrily. Not only me, everyone in the team was looking at him like they saw a ghost. That second I felt proud after seeing them because they too didn't know about that till now, I can see that from their looks. 

After that, we went to class to have lunch. Bala was laughing at me continuously whenever he sees me. I started chasing him throughout the corridor. In a fraction of second, I bumped with someone and I hit my head with that person shoulder heavily. I moved my eyes to see him, handsome guy and he was looking angry at me. 

"Why the hell you are running in the corridor. If you want, you can go and play in the ground," he shouted making me angry. 

" Hello mister, I can run wherever I want who are you to ask me these questions? You know that I am running then why didn't you moved aside" I shouted matching his tone. He looked pissed off. 

"I am the President of this college studying 3rd year, I can ask whoever I want about their behavior. I can even give a complaint about you at this moment. But I am not that much cruel so just mind your words and go back. " he said frustrated. Now I am scared. Bala came back to me and after seeing him, he said," Sorry senior, she doesn't know anything. We won't do this again. "

" No problem, you can go," he said arrogantly and started moving. I was still standing like a statue. Bala started apologizing to me so we moved and ate our lunch. 

After that, the class started and I went back to my own world. I kept my eyes open but went to sleep. Later, Vaishu dropped me at the bus stop since Aadhi already left me. I came to room full tired and jumped into my bed. I took a nap and went down to eat my dinner. 

My mother was glaring at me but my brother laughing keeping his hand in his stomach. From that look, I know that he told everything to my mom about today. I am lucky enough that dad was not here. 

I settled in my chair and started eating silently. "Didn't you even know about carbonyl acid?" she asked eating her food. 

"Mom stop it, everyone in the class didn't know about that except this boneless creature sitting here. " I said angrily. 

" Okay I accept that point but why you asked the professor to send the bodies to the mortuary?" she asked rudely. 

"Mom I said leave it. I don't want to talk about that and for your question, I just didn't think about practical. You idiot, you are going to regret telling all these things to mom like a school kid. " I gritted my teeth. 

" For your kind information madam, you were the one started complaining first yesterday," he said smiling. After that, I didn't speak anything, completed my dinner and moved to my room. 

After half an hour, I saw Aadhi was going to the terrace so I took that opportunity to repent him. I quickly went to the kitchen, took a salt bottle and ran to his room. I grabbed his water bottle and mixed a large amount of salt into it. I shook the water bottle well and ran to my room quickly. 

After an hour, I heard Aadhi shouting, I immediately ran to my bed, covered my body with quilt till my face and started acting like sleeping. 

I heard my door open with a thud sound and within a second he was over me twisting my ear heavily. I  screamed to leave and immediately I stood up but he caught me by my hand and twisted it behind my back. I was in heavy pain and screamed continuously. 

My mom entered my room shouting to stop him. He left my hand and pushed me into the bed. 

"Aadhi what are you doing? Are you in your sense? What would you do if anything happens to her? "she shouted showing fully irritated. 

" Mom, I am not the one who started it. She added salt in my drinking water. It sucks like hell, what would she do if anything happens to my throat " he too shouted. 

" What is your problem Anjali. You know about him clearly then why you did that. Anyway, Aadhi, what you did was wrong. You know that she is weak , we can't afford her any problem then your dad will kill me surely. " what a scene, she is scared of my dad that's why she is concerned about me. 

" Do whatever you want. I don't care about her" he slammed the door and went. Mom glared at me because I am the one who created a problem between them. She too went off after starring at me. 

My hand was still painful, that stupid is cruel. Wait for my next move, my little brother.

______________________________________

How is the story moving?