Chapter 14

Writer's pov:

       The days passed and it's their cultural day. Aadhi and Vaishu practised their songs hard and hoping for best. Bala, Anjali and Rohini sat on the desk watching them getting ready.

"Listen, while coming to college I saw pizza hut and it saw me sad for not visiting it. I think these dance couple should give a chance to it." Bala announced in a mimicking tone. Aadhi glared at him while Vaishu smiled.

"You shut up idiot. First, let's see who wins the competition. If we win, I will give you a treat for sure. " Aadhi said while combing his hair looking at the mirror.

"Always our class books dance on my head to give headache to me but, today for the first time I am gonna see a book of library dance on the stage with vaishu. It would be a feast for my eyes" Bala mocked him.

Anjali gave a hi-fi to Bala who sat next to him on the desk.

"Don't over build-up Bala. I will be serious when it comes to study but not something like this and girl, you will pay for this. " Aadhi said while showing his index finger to Anjali whereas she was laughing like a maniac.

"Anyway, pizza confirm. Okay, gonna meet Varun. See you soon. Bye " Anjali said standing to go.

Bala held her wrist stopping her from moving, "What is wrong with you? Always escaping from us by simply saying, going to meet Varun bro." he questioned smirking at her.

"Hey, I just said Varun, not bro," Anjali said trying to take her hand from his hold.

"Good information. We all are calling him brother. Is he given you any special permission to call him by his name? " Bala laughed while holding her hand tightly which she is shaking continuously to get out from his hold.

"Nothing is wrong. Only Varun bro could handle her Everest stupid questions and we should give a noble prize to him for his patience " Aadhi smirked at her. Anjali stood rooted in her place while glaring at him. Bala released her hand.

"We will come to know today about who is eagerly waiting for your teaching. Bye" she left the place. They are all confused like what she said but Vaishu was trying to hide her smile.

"Psycho girl" Bala muttered and they all started their work again.

Anjali went to see Varun but he is very busy in arranging the things. So she stood outside the auditorium and he came outside and watched her. He came towards her with his tensed face but he smiled seeing her.

"Hi, what are you doing here? " he asked looking at the papers in his hands.

"Just came to see you. Very busy? " she asked holding her bag.

"Yeah, little. Well, do you have any idea about the chief guest today? " he asked smile crossing his lips. She shook her heads at him and he smiled.

"You can guess, he is a very famous person " he said fastly.

"Why are you making me curious now? Your build-up is like you have invited a Hollywood actor. Is it? " she asked pouting her lips. He laughed at her comments.

"Yeah, he is a famous Hollywood actor. Find him before he comes. Okay catch you later, enjoy the program. Bye " he said and ran from there without even getting her reply.

After an hour, the program started and their gang seated at the middle row in a large crowd. Though Aadhi and Vaishu got ready for their dance, their performance is scheduled for the afternoon so they all seated together. Anjali was in the middle of Vaishu and Bala. Aadhi is sitting next to Bala.

The program started and after 10 minutes, they asked everyone to stand for the chief guest arrival. They all stood and everyone turned towards the entrance to see who is coming.