Chapter 18

Writer's pov :
           In the morning, Anjali as usual got ready to college early and went down. She had her breakfast and they both reached the college. Anjali was very happy to see Vaishu there so she ran towards her and hugged her. Aadhi saw her and gave her a small smile.

During the break, Anjali said some reason to everyone and went to canteen to search for Varun. Finally she found him and slowly she moved towards him but Varun ignored her and started moving so she ran and stood before him.

He asked seeing her breathing heavily, "What do you want now?"

"I’m sorry Varun for my yesterday's outbreak. I just felt some insecurity after knowing that you will leave me. I know there must be some reasons behind that so I apologize for my behavior" she said.

He laughed at her and said, "Fine Ms. Understanding Queen. I have work so come let's go." So they both went to class.

Next day, Krishna and Anu planned for Aadhi-Anjali birthday celebration. They thought to invite their friends too.

During dinner, Krishna asked their kids about tomorrow plan and they both said nothing.

"Shall we go for dinner because me and your mom has a conference tomorrow morning so we can’t be here" Krishna said to them.

"No problem, dad. We shall go for dinner and we too have to prepare for our viva" Aadhi said. Anjali glared at him and continued her dinner.

Anjali slept at 11 and her phone started ringing. To her surprise, it was Varun.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANJALI" he said. She thanked him and he spoke for few minutes. After that Bala, Vaishu and Rohini were in conference call with Aadhii and Anjali.

They all screamed, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY AADHII N ANJALI" They thanked them and went to sleep.

In the morning, Anjali got ready and went down to meet her parents but they are also busy getting ready to hospital. Even though she know about this, she got little disappointed. She came there with smile and got their blessings.

Krishna kissed her forehead and wished her. Anu also kissed and wished her then Aadhi came and got his blessings. They both went to work.

Since it was a weekend, they spend the day in home. Anjali got bored and went to Aadhi room who was busy in studying.

She went in and asked, "Aadhi, I’m bored so shall we go somewhere with friends"

"I don’t know. All are busy preparing for viva. We can celebrate our birthday next year too but viva is important now" he said. She sighed and went out. She closed the door with a bang sound in frustration.

She went and made a video call to Bala and asked him to come home.

"Sorry Anjali I can’t come because I want to...." "you want to?"  "play pubg with my friends" She scolded him after that and kept her mobile down. Even Varun hadn't attended her call making her more sad.

Krishna and Anu came early in the evening, Anu called them both down. She bought them dress and gave it to them. She asked them to wear and get ready for dinner.